Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Virginia Chapter August bs/chat all welcome!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 10:38 PM
MissIndependent
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SSG VA BEACH
That was the 1st at the VA motorsports park from what I can gather from old post from whos it.
Anyway we can come up with something.... right ?

Suggestions ?

Anyone ever go to an archery range ?

Putt putt golfing ?

Paintball or airsoft ?

Get Katie to grill us up some veggie burgers ?

Do some type project on one of our trucks together ?

Attend a health care town hall and ask questions about alien abductions ?
yall are welcome here anytime, i love company. but u have to bring the grill cause i ain't got one ;P

or project day/night is always fun...i learn best through observation and stupid questions lol

Originally Posted by STROKIN'IT7.3
Whats up VA... very eventful day at Carlisle..... In the chapter we had a smoke stack contest *cough Katie!*, air horn contest, best lifted and chapter participation awards. Outside the club, burnout contests, hi-low contests, drag contests for the bagged folk... very interesting sight if you've never seen it like me.
i'm working on it, i'm working on it!

Originally Posted by Franken-Truck
1st of august?

Guess I missed that one as well. . .

I'm up for anything. . .if yall need any help working on your vehicle I'm game. . .nobody touches my truck though, sorry

We could go to a shooting range. . .I have a 12 gauge I never use and a .22/.410 that's only been shot once
oooh, one of my buddies works at the one at lynnhaven right in front of the bowling alley we were at the last time. my aim kinda sucks! well assuming his job is still there when he gets off restriction i guess...

Old 08-09-2009, 12:30 AM
SSG VA BEACH
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
OK I have been looking around for a decent used grill.....most I have looked at are all rusted on the burner part but I should come up with one soon enough.

You would skeet shoot with a shotgun ...could use the 22 on the over under or I am sure could rent a hand gun....

Yes we know at this point you are a perfectionist Steve and we could never measure up to your exacting standards of quality

Old 08-09-2009, 02:08 AM
Sparky83
FTE Legend
Received 94 Likes on 60 Posts
OK I have been looking around for a decent used grill.....most I have looked at are all rusted on the burner part but I should come up with one soon enough.

You would skeet shoot with a shotgun ...could use the 22 on the over under or I am sure could rent a hand gun....

Yes we know at this point you are a perfectionist Steve and we could never measure up to your exacting standards of quality
i know at superior you can.. but is only for range use...think some of the others you can too... i use to have membership to there but i let it expire... been looking for a new place to go... wasnt liking the new management they got...

Old 08-09-2009, 02:13 AM
Sparky83
FTE Legend
i just don't feel like driving all the way up there

Any local meets going to happen any time soon?

what happened to that others august doo-dad?
for me its been spent working on projects for dad, myself... and breaking my stang.. (that one was an oppsie)

That was the 1st at the VA motorsports park from what I can gather from old post from whos it.
Anyway we can come up with something.... right ?

Suggestions ?

Anyone ever go to an archery range ?

Putt putt golfing ?

Paintball or airsoft ?

Get Katie to grill us up some veggie burgers ?

Do some type project on one of our trucks together ?

Attend a health care town hall and ask questions about alien abductions ?
ive always wanted to try archery... i enjoy puttputt... we could always go real golfing... long fairways... ect ect...

now why is it when i needed help rewiring my truck no one was offering that suggestion... lol

1st of august?

Guess I missed that one as well. . .

I'm up for anything. . .if yall need any help working on your vehicle I'm game. . .nobody touches my truck though, sorry

We could go to a shooting range. . .I have a 12 gauge I never use and a .22/.410 that's only been shot once
ive got 16, 22 (x2), 380 (pos), 9mm, 357 mag, 45 (x2)

Old 08-09-2009, 02:19 AM
SSG VA BEACH
Elder User
Originally Posted by Sparky83
You got an arsenal going there....selling anything ?

Old 08-09-2009, 02:32 AM
Sparky83
FTE Legend
You got an arsenal going there....selling anything ?
sure do... would be even bigger if it wasnt for being laid off for the last few yrs....

not at the moment...

Old 08-09-2009, 07:15 AM
sglaine
Posting Legend
Good morning everyone in the great State of VA

Old 08-10-2009, 12:06 AM
MissIndependent
Posting Guru

oh yes, so i forgot my micro mini charcoal grill...it's supposed to be coming back from my sister's house this week. along with a couch (finally...after 2+ months- and i'm getting rid of one if anyone needs a couch). but anyhow, my grill is like one burger at a time lol

for me its been spent working on projects for dad, myself... and breaking my stang.. (that one was an oppsie)

ive always wanted to try archery... i enjoy puttputt... we could always go real golfing... long fairways... ect ect...

now why is it when i needed help rewiring my truck no one was offering that suggestion... lol

oh dear god, please no real golf! the accident-prone one here can't handle that...

Old 08-10-2009, 02:51 AM
SSG VA BEACH
Elder User
Originally Posted by MissIndependent
oh yes, so i forgot my micro mini charcoal grill...it's supposed to be coming back from my sister's house this week. along with a couch (finally...after 2+ months- and i'm getting rid of one if anyone needs a couch). but anyhow, my grill is like one burger at a time lol

I worked a barter deal on a medium weber that will work once I get some fuel.

oh dear god, please no real golf! the accident-prone one here can't handle that...
Yeah I'm not that big on wondering around on an actual course....hey they got a frisbee golf course over near taste unlimited off Shore drive
. Its been a while.

We could go out to Johnsons truck and Mustang yard and as a group hunt down all those missing or needed parts we've been to lazy or aren't required for actual movement of our vehicle's to hunt for. I always enjoy wondering around out in that yard just cause of all the trucks together right there.

What is the couch like ?

Old 08-10-2009, 05:40 AM
Sparky83
FTE Legend
We could go out to Johnsons truck and Mustang yard
where is that place... i keep hearing about it but got no clue where it is...

What is the couch like ?
mines very comfortable... course for $2800 it better be....

Old 08-10-2009, 07:01 AM
sddesigns
Super Moderator

Received 150 Likes on 122 Posts
Good Morning VA....another start to a beautful work week, high 96 with a heat index of 105....

Old 08-10-2009, 08:09 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 226 Likes on 183 Posts
Good Morning Virginia!

Old 08-10-2009, 08:21 AM
SSG VA BEACH
Elder User
where is that place... i keep hearing about it but got no clue where it is...

If you know where Dominion Blvd. is, and where you get off 64 east to hit 168 to the outer banks....you loop around toward Dominion and Great bridge, then at the first light you take a right on Gtreat bridge blvd all the way to Bainbridge blvd and take a right and it is on the right about a block length. They have ford mustangs and trucks suvs and other trucks suvs. They have some old rare parts and stuff in the building as you go through to pay your dollar yard fee.

mines very comfortable... course for $2800 it better be....
I will lay on the floor and prop my head up with the $2800

I get most my furniture off the side of the road.... when they are not puting me and my furniture on the side of the road.........

Old 08-10-2009, 01:04 PM
glruff
Super Moderator
Received 163 Likes on 97 Posts
Attention Will, have any idea what happened to the trophy?????

Old 08-10-2009, 08:12 PM
MissIndependent
Posting Guru
Yeah I'm not that big on wondering around on an actual course....hey they got a frisbee golf course over near taste unlimited off Shore drive
. Its been a while.

We could go out to Johnsons truck and Mustang yard and as a group hunt down all those missing or needed parts we've been to lazy or aren't required for actual movement of our vehicle's to hunt for. I always enjoy wondering around out in that yard just cause of all the trucks together right there.

What is the couch like ?
junk yard trip sounds fun...maybe we'd even get lucky and stumble across something crazy useful like...a dana 60 front...course that could trigger a fight! lol

the couch? it is big (35 x 77 x 35) and brown and heavy and a pull-out bed. the chevy boys picked it up (off the side of the road, i think!) out in suffolk somewhere in late june, and it still ain't made it inside yet. sad, i know

Quick Reply: Virginia Chapter August bs/chat all welcome!