Gone Fishin'! - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Gone Fishin'!

Old 05-27-2009, 09:10 PM
Postmaster

Franken-Truck has a very good reputation on FTE.Franken-Truck has a very good reputation on FTE.Franken-Truck has a very good reputation on FTE.
Gone Fishin'!

Anyone else here like to wet a line in hopes of catching the "Big One"?

Got a chance to go myself over the holiday weekend. . .took my little brother out on my boat and didn't catch a thing, but it was fun anyway

I don't do anything special, mostly bait fishing. . .I don't have the patience for fishing artificials for too long. . .normally just happy to catch whatever happens to bite

Anyone else? Where you fish at? Any nice fishing stories? I spend a lot of time in and around Lynnhaven Inlet and the beaches and hopefully will be making my way back to Northwest River for Panfishin'
Old 05-27-2009, 11:04 PM
Posting Guru

MissIndependent is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.MissIndependent is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
i'll wave at you in your boat at nw river when i ride by on my horse lol!!
Old 05-28-2009, 08:21 AM
Postmaster

HeavyAssault is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.HeavyAssault is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I hit the York River quite often. Mostly croker, spot and some cats so it's all fun for us. Still learning the techniques for Rockfish....
Old 05-28-2009, 08:07 PM
Postmaster

Franken-Truck has a very good reputation on FTE.Franken-Truck has a very good reputation on FTE.Franken-Truck has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissIndependent View Post
i'll wave at you in your boat at nw river when i ride by on my horse lol!!
I could pick you up for a sweet ride in my hot boat Hot boat being a 30 year old Jon Boat and sweet ride provided by a 52 year old Evinrude

I'm hoping to head out to lynnhaven this weekend, I hear they are catching bluefish off of gotcha plugs at dusk and croaker are moving in

Rockfish should be easy to catch when they are out there, whenever I've fished them they seem to bite anything that moves
Old 05-29-2009, 09:46 PM
Postmaster

wasn't bad, down at chicks beach catching croaker and a few bluefish

Got chased off by the storms though, yall get bashed with the hail storm that came through?
Old 06-18-2009, 04:40 AM
FE "Freakin Expensive"

RapidRuss has a great reputation on FTE.RapidRuss has a great reputation on FTE.RapidRuss has a great reputation on FTE.RapidRuss has a great reputation on FTE.
I'am gonna have to make it to the beach one of these days and do some fishing ! I use to do alot of Deep Sea when I lived in Redondo Beach SoCal.. But I have lived here near Smith Mountain Lake now 20 years, and have only lake fished !

I sure do miss catching Halibit off the Barge out a couple miles of the west coast ! Sure saved on the grocery bill..

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > >