1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

taking a break....

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 11:37 PM
going slow
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
taking a break....

just poped in to see how everyone one was doing...im taking a break from the 49 for a wile to build a s10 ( i needed a toy to playwith since i realized that the 49 is going to be a 5 year project!) so just thought i say hi and wish everyone good luck this summer with there projects and happy cruising for those who are mobil...

thanx for all help everyone!
steve-

Old 05-10-2009, 11:44 PM
Stephen67
Postmaster
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
s10 huh? That was my first car, and the first thing I painted. Course it was totalled 13 days after I finished it (someone made a blind left hand turn infront of me, hit at about 25mph) Course that means I don't have many pictures, I had just put the hub caps on it and took a picture, I had planned on getting it washed but...

Old 05-11-2009, 12:02 PM
thepitshop
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by going slow
just poped in to see how everyone one was doing...im taking a break from the 49 for a wile to build a s10 ( i needed a toy to playwith since i realized that the 49 is going to be a 5 year project!) so just thought i say hi and wish everyone good luck this summer with there projects and happy cruising for those who are mobil...

thanx for all help everyone!
steve-
taking a break cummon get her done!! just kiddin!! doing the same thing, just trying to finish up my yard (gotta keep the wife happy!!)

Old 05-11-2009, 12:15 PM
bobbytnm
Roast em' if you got 'em
Received 3,890 Likes on 1,861 Posts
I too am taking a break......not because I want to, I've just been so busy with other stuff. I'm hoping to find some truck time in a month or two.....Heck, I haven't even had time to get my truck out of the garage and drive it

Bobby

Old 05-11-2009, 12:19 PM
havi
I'll have the Roast Duck
Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by thepitshop
taking a break cummon get her done!! just kiddin!! doing the same thing, just trying to finish up my yard (gotta keep the wife happy!!)
Ditto. This year with little or no money, we're tearing down the trailer house and other yardwork/wife duties. Been trying to sell off a bunch of stuff, but nobody's buying. Taking a break is an understatement, lol. Unemployment will do that.

Old 05-11-2009, 02:56 PM
GreatNorthWoods
Lead Driver
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
One of the few advantages we have here in the snowy north is that we take a break every year between about the middle of November until about the first of May...works for me!