2007 - 2014 Expedition & Navigator 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator

Damnit...2 days and I already got a problem

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 01:16 AM
Tylus
MMNC (SS)(Ret)

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts
I've been down there more times than I can count. Everybody in the Service area knows my name. When I call, I immediately get the Service Manager.

It's a matter of incompetance. I'm not a "Local", so they don't give a flying ****. They know I'll transfer in the near future, so why bother putting forth any effort.

As 1 final effort to get some satisfaction, I have a letter that I'm getting delivered certified to the Owner of the Dealership, Ford Corp Complaint Department, both of the local news stations, the local newspaper, and tonight I'm buying the website

http://www.honolulufordsucks.com

I'll include all of the meta tags that Ford.com uses, as well as the dealerships local website meta tags. So hopefully anybody who searches for them, gets me as the #2 option.

I may have been screwed, but I'm going to cost them money. It doesn't take much for a local business place to get Black Listed by the Military.

I hate sleaze dealerships who do this crap.

Old 07-02-2009, 03:16 AM
Tylus
MMNC (SS)(Ret)

btw, got rid of the Jeep Laredo rental today

they gave me a free upgrade to a 2009 F-150 XLT with the 4.6 3v...very nice

I want one now

Old 07-02-2009, 10:41 AM
berry1234
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Just don't **** them off too bad or 3 Samoan's will be knocking on your door asking to take a drive with them.....

Also Tylus, you can write a review for them on Google. Google them and under their name is a review button.

Old 07-02-2009, 01:43 PM
Tylus
MMNC (SS)(Ret)

will do, hadn't considered that.

Not scared of them. They aren't Samoan. Just the normal everyday Hawaiin. Besides, I live on base...and as previously mentioned, I have 12 gauge protection

Old 07-02-2009, 02:51 PM
berry1234
Postmaster
Yeah, some magnum turkey loads or slugs are always nice.

Old 07-03-2009, 12:50 AM
Tylus
MMNC (SS)(Ret)

Ford Customer Complaint center called me today.

Nice lady explained to me that the Dealership had ordered all of the trim pieces and lower fascia...and they'd arrive on Monday.

Had nothing to say when I asked why weren't these ordered prior to drop-off. When I asked if they new pieces come painted...she got really quiet and refused to answer anymore questions.

I'm guessing Tuesday or Wednesday at best for delivery...what is going on? and why does the story change everytime I get a phone call?

Old 07-03-2009, 12:28 PM
berry1234
Postmaster
I would assume the trim would be painted, otherwise why replace yours with unpainted trim, then paint it? Actually, why didn't' the body shop just paint yours? They are not good enough to paint plastic?

Old 07-03-2009, 05:43 PM
Tylus
MMNC (SS)(Ret)

I don't know!

I was told all of the parts/pieces were just going to be fixed/painted at the body shop.

And then that lady told me something completely different....It also makes me wonder why I was told they had to send my Expy back to the Body Shop on Wednesday. So did they attempt to fix the plastic and couldn't? or is it the normal case of absolutely nothing happened, but they're feeding me a story to make me happy?

Old 07-03-2009, 05:53 PM
Raider50
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, personally I would go back to the dealership and cause such a **** storm that they would want to buy it back just so they didnt have to deal with me. This is just flat out bull****. I wished i had your calm, at this point either i would be in jail or i would have a new car. lol Im going to try and get you nominated for sainthood as well lol

Old 07-06-2009, 06:27 PM
Tylus
MMNC (SS)(Ret)

I wish you guys could see me smiling right now. They found my website. Nothing to date has provoked a response. Not BBB, not FoMoCo complaints, not Lawyers

Then my website got their attention. That was hilarious. It was hard to not outright laugh while the new guy was talking to me about it. I had left a bad review on their Google websearch reviews with the URL...I'm guessing that is how they found it.
I've been shopping for a 09 Mustang...and these guys happen to have a Mustang Bullitt. But they were giving me B.S. numbers. Between my X-Plan and the Website, I think they are going to play ball with me today...provided I take down the website of course.
on a sadder note, my Expy return date changed from today to Wednesday now. The website has prompted them to do a complete detail job inside/out on it.

The new Head Manager said they just cannot get it back to me in time for the promised date and have it cleaned up...wonder what happened to the last Head Manager?

Wish me luck. I supposed to go down there today for the Mustang. Hopefully I come home in it, and then return for a shiny pretty FIXED Expedition on Wednesday

Old 07-06-2009, 07:02 PM
Raider50
Elder User
Originally Posted by tylus
I wish you guys could see me smiling right now. They found my website. Nothing to date has provoked a response. Not BBB, not FoMoCo complaints, not Lawyers

Then my website got their attention. That was hilarious. It was hard to not outright laugh while the new guy was talking to me about it. I had left a bad review on their Google websearch reviews with the URL...I'm guessing that is how they found it.
I've been shopping for a 09 Mustang...and these guys happen to have a Mustang Bullitt. But they were giving me B.S. numbers. Between my X-Plan and the Website, I think they are going to play ball with me today...provided I take down the website of course.
on a sadder note, my Expy return date changed from today to Wednesday now. The website has prompted them to do a complete detail job inside/out on it.

The new Head Manager said they just cannot get it back to me in time for the promised date and have it cleaned up...wonder what happened to the last Head Manager?

Wish me luck. I supposed to go down there today for the Mustang. Hopefully I come home in it, and then return for a shiny pretty FIXED Expedition on Wednesday

thats what i like to hear. LOL man ive got a huge smile on my face as well, but i bet it isnt near as big as yours. Im pumped for you that it turned out like this. Its great you got them like that. its so great to hear that this might have a happy ending after all. Good work

Old 07-06-2009, 07:03 PM
bill11012
Modular motor junkie
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
about time!!!

Old 07-07-2009, 02:16 AM
Tylus
MMNC (SS)(Ret)

well the site has to come down. They were so hot and bothered by my website that they gave me the Mustang Bullitt on my terms without a single argument.
their only stipulation was that I remove the site completely...even put it in writing and made me sign.
so the site is gone...but it served its purpose.
My Expy should be ready on Wednesday. They are "guaranteeing" it now. I guess the squeeky wheel really will get the grease

Here is my newest baby. 2009 Mustang Bullitt. #6451...wanna guess what though? She also has 2 little paint damage spots. But I got them in writing for repair...what are the odds?

Old 07-07-2009, 02:21 AM
Raider50
Elder User
so do you get to keep it lol? You should have gotten them to get you a new loaded down 2010 gt sick car anyways though. You know roush makes car parts too. LOL strap a new twin screw on it and let er' buck. They should have thrown it in as a sign of good will.

Old 07-07-2009, 03:23 AM
Tylus
MMNC (SS)(Ret)

I'd rather have a 2009 Bullitt than a 2010 GT Premium anyday.

If I supercharge this car...I'll likely go Saleen. The Roush blower on my F-150 was way fun...but it just didn't have the HP potential that the Saleen does

Quick Reply: Damnit...2 days and I already got a problem