experiance with these ebay items?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 02:01 PM
fords and kenworths
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question experiance with these ebay items?

Looking at buying a stroker kit and cylinder heads for a 460 off ebay. The stroker kit im looking at is made by probe industries and is being sold by "the mustang depot", anyone ever heard of these companys and have any experiance with them? The stroker kit is considerably less than other kits, but like I said never heard of the company, concerned with quality. Also A company called gr8hotrods is selling High performance aluminum heads, made by "procomp pro" part# 3051-a, any experiance with these? they look like good quality but one Issue I see Is the d-port exhuast ports, what headers would I have to buy to fit in a 1983 F-250 4x4? if i were to purchase these?

Old 04-05-2009, 01:24 PM
fordeverpower
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Probe makes good stuff, the mustang depot sells a lot of chinese parts, the procomps are pure chinese but those 460 heads are ok and have lots of potential. for whatever its worth, scat and eagle are also chinese.

go to www.ford460.com and do a search if u want. Madporter (scott Johnston) has done some work and research on those heads.