Illinois Chapter Join Chapter Leader: wpnaes

new member (i think)

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 08:06 PM
bigshotsho93
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
new member (i think)

i joined up by clicking the join button in the user cp. do i get an email or pm or something?

anyways here i am. i just bought an 04 Expedition Eddie Bauer, every option except navigation. i am so happy with my purchase, i had a 97 explorer xlt 4X4 with 214k miles on it. i traded that in on the expedition. my other car is a 93 ford SHO taurus. iv had a few of those 89-89 and now the 93. il post up some pics of both the sho and expedition.

Old 03-18-2009, 08:14 PM
bigshotsho93
Freshman User
pics

Old 03-19-2009, 07:58 AM
cjben
Lead Driver

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Nice SHO!! I just about bought one a couple months ago,but decided it wouldn't be practical for a daily driver because of maintenance costs. Would be a cool toy to go surprise the mustangs and camaroes with!!

Old 03-19-2009, 08:07 AM
bigshotsho93
Freshman User
Originally Posted by cjben
Nice SHO!! I just about bought one a couple months ago,but decided it wouldn't be practical for a daily driver because of maintenance costs. Would be a cool toy to go surprise the mustangs and camaroes with!!

Thanks. and yes its a maintenance hog! Most of the people have no idea what the car is espically after i did all the work to it. I actually had some kids in a acura integra that was all riced out pull up at a light after gettin put in their place by my sho and yell out "wtf is that thing anyways". and i just replied "its a taurus man".
anyways iv been on a sho fourm for years and i just decided to join up on here after buying the expedition, looks like alot of good information on here.