Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150 SVT Ford F150 Lightning, Roush, Saleen and other performance F150's

New to boards

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2002, 07:32 AM
blue2002
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New to boards

Old 08-29-2002, 09:48 PM
SIkilla
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New to boards

Hey everyone. I currently do not have a Lightning but I hope to be getting a 02 Lightning within the next few months. Right now I drive a 97 Saturn Coupe. I have done about all I want to do to it. I have header, full exhaust, intake, all that good stuff. Wheels, coilovers, indash tv, playstation 2, and lots lots more....Just tired of it I guess. I want a truck and I have always wanted a Lightning. I am putting everything back stock on my car right now and I will hopefully sale it really soon. Well enough about that. I was looking on ebay and came across larger pulleys and chips. I have a few questions for y'all if you don't mind answering them

What is the stock boost set at on a Lightning??

What is the max boost you can set it safely?

What is the first 4 or 5 mods most do? - I was going to do 10" pulley, chip, exhaust, cold air intake.

It says that the chip and pulley will add 110+ but I don't know about those numbers

How much hp should I have if I added all of that? And torque as well.

I greatly aprreciate and I will hopefully be a proud owner of a 02 Lightning shortly.

Cory Seymour
Milledgeville, GA