Stepping down as Moderator

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 05:14 PM
ryaneverk2
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Stepping down as Moderator

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to post letting folks know that I have stepped down from my role as a Moderator. My personal life has gotten extremely busy lately and I've just found that I don't have the time to dedicate to the job that I feel it deserves, so I've made way for a replacement (I believe a formal announcement to that effect is coming soon). I've really enjoyed being a mod for the past 2.5 years in the Super Duty section and the past couple or so here in the 7.3L section, my favorite section (Sshhhh! Don't tell!). I'll still be on FTE, of course, but just as a member.

Anyway, just wanted to give folks a heads up. Scott, aka cookie88, will of course still be on as a mod. He does such a terrific job and really is the heart and soul of it, so I'm thankful that he'll be around still, and am looking forward to having my replacement taking on new responsibility, as well. Thankfully, this section is so outstanding and close-knit that the wee bit of work I did probably won't be missed much. Thanks to everyone for being so great.

Peace,

Old 12-09-2008, 05:22 PM
fxstbchopper
Fleet Mechanic
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ryan you have done an excellent job as moderator hate to see you let it go but I understand the busy personal life hard to slow down some times.

Old 12-09-2008, 05:24 PM
jdecker88
Post Fiend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/8...e-welcome.html At the very top of the thread is the newest mod.

Ryan you have done a great job here and I look forward to seeing you around. Thank you.

Old 12-09-2008, 05:26 PM
STROKIN'IT7.3
Posting Guru
Thankyou for what you have done, and as Scott has said, come back around when you get the chance. But your personal business does come first. Wish you the best Ryan.

Old 12-09-2008, 05:30 PM
Kwikkordead
Fleet Owner
Received 792 Likes on 604 Posts
There comes a time when things need to change.
You being a great moderator is part of what makes FTE the best Ford Truck site on the web.
Rep points given, too.

Old 12-09-2008, 05:31 PM
jrf250
Tuned
We will miss You as Moderator, You have done a great job since I have been on here. I know first hand how busy Our personal life can be. Glad You are still going to be around here with all Your knowledge that you and everyone on here has.

Good luck and thanks

Old 12-09-2008, 05:35 PM
Markadeck
Gone, but not forgotten
Originally Posted by ryaneverk2
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to post letting folks know that I have stepped down from my role as a Moderator. My personal life has gotten extremely busy lately and I've just found that I don't have the time to dedicate to the job that I feel it deserves, so I've made way for a replacement (I believe a formal announcement to that effect is coming soon). I've really enjoyed being a mod for the past 2.5 years in the Super Duty section and the past couple or so here in the 7.3L section, my favorite section (Sshhhh! Don't tell!). I'll still be on FTE, of course, but just as a member.

Anyway, just wanted to give folks a heads up. Scott, aka cookie88, will of course still be on as a mod. He does such a terrific job and really is the heart and soul of it, so I'm thankful that he'll be around still, and am looking forward to having my replacement taking on new responsibility, as well. Thankfully, this section is so outstanding and close-knit that the wee bit of work I did probably won't be missed much. Thanks to everyone for being so great.

Peace,
Thank you for your contribution over the years Ryan, and I sure hope there is nothing seriously wrong in your life. You're sure right about the 7.3 section being the heart and soul of the entire site and I'm afraid our comradeship has bothered someone with more clout than a simple little mod can fix for us. A real shame too, because nothing gets ignored and if anything we go the extra mile for anyone in need of aid.

Old 12-09-2008, 05:40 PM
cookie88
Hotshot
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Thanks again Ryan. I doubt I'll ever be in the peoples republic to thank you personally......so here's to ya'

Old 12-09-2008, 05:43 PM
maevans
Posting Guru

Thanks for all your hard work.

Old 12-09-2008, 05:52 PM
Orezona
Postmaster
Thanks Ryan.

Old 12-09-2008, 06:15 PM
zx250
Of the next Riffraff East
Thanks for all you've done and thanks for what all you guys do to help make the best place on the web.

Old 12-09-2008, 06:25 PM
F350-6
Post Fiend
Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Thanks for your contribution Ryan. Don't be a stranger. I'm sure there's lots less involved in just contributing as a regular member, so hopefully we will still see you around. Dan seems to have made the adjustment quite well, and I'm sure you will too.

Old 12-09-2008, 06:46 PM
ron's power stroke
Post Fiend
thanks for all you have done for us Ryan..you done did good...hope still see ya around...

Old 12-09-2008, 06:53 PM
miller_feed
Hook it, I'll pull it.

Thanks Ryan for your service on our forum. I know things happen that makes things change. I am sure you guys have someone that will try to fill your shoes. I don't really know what the job is about, besides keeping us in place. I know Scott does. . Will be looking forward to your post as a regaler guy on here. Good luck on your personal business. I hope things are good with you and yours.

Will be waiting to hear who is the new mod.

Old 12-09-2008, 07:04 PM
Ponyboychris
Hit it!
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thanks for the 2.5 years of helping out.