Edmonton - Saskatoon - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Alberta Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Puddy

Edmonton - Saskatoon

Old 12-02-2008, 01:28 PM
Posting Legend

preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
Edmonton - Saskatoon

Hey guys n gals, I will be doing alot of traveling back and forth from saskatoon to edmonton in the next month or two, so if anyone needs something transported, let me know and I can bring it to saskatoon, or from saskatoon!

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Upcoming Roadtrip from Wisc to Fort McMurray. Not asking for WVO. Just want to meet fellow greasers. genscripter Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels 0 03-29-2017 04:25 PM
What Province or Territory are you from? Fomoko1 Canadian National Chapter 127 02-26-2016 10:53 AM
Another rain delay Fomoko1 Manitoba / Saskatchewan Chapter 7 08-02-2012 05:48 PM
62 Ford shortbox unibody/ Kijiji Saskatoon Fomoko1 Manitoba / Saskatchewan Chapter 20 08-13-2008 11:23 PM
Saskatoon guys only Mil1ion Manitoba / Saskatchewan Chapter 10 03-08-2008 07:59 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > >