Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Thunder by the river

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 09:59 AM
150ford
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thunder by the river

Hey now I bet you guys are wondering what this thread is about. Well its the outlaw truck an tractor pull in Wisner coming up this weekend. Its really a big thing up in my part off nebraska. Its been advertised for weeks now. I was there two years ago an it was outstanding to say the least. I am planning on going to it Friday evening which is the first round off the pull. Sat afternoon an evening I might be there not for sure. So any off you guys going? I thought if there was we could meet up for a bit. Its in a real nice location to right by the Elkhorn river with lots off shade trees an parking. If I remeber right they had a high powered speed boat on the river there roarin up an down. Really fun. Just to let you guys know. If your in to truck an tractor pulling its a must see event.

Old 08-14-2008, 11:40 AM
CBSuperduty
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Will be there for sure. Leaving tomorrow and coming back sometime Sat. night or Sunday Morning. At least one of my buddies will be pulling (maybe two). They both will be in the Pro4x4 class. One is the Mistress (marron Chevy). I am the tall fat guy. If you ask for me ask for Tiny (as one of the co-owners is named Chris also and is bigger and shaved head). I may also have a Black Yes Deere Shirt on.

Come early or I may be too drunk to remember you... Freak should be up some on Saturday.

Old 08-14-2008, 09:24 PM
150ford
Post Fiend
Hey thanks for the reply. Will look out for you. Should be a good time.

Old 08-17-2008, 08:10 PM
The Freak
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Made it up to the Sat. afternoon and evening show. Great time to say the least!! Talk about some impressive machines. Crowd was huge, beer was good, what a way to spend a Saturday.

After the Miller Lite can came flying out of nowhere, I looked up and spotted 'the tall fat guy' standing up on the bank. Yep, got to visit with CB a bit, and a few other pullers. Had a good time.

Next pull, NPPA will be pulling in Byron this Sat. Pull starts at 11 a.m. Hope to see some of you there.

Old 08-17-2008, 10:58 PM
150ford
Post Fiend
Yah I was there to. It was a good time to say the least. Hopefully make it up next year for sure.

Old 08-19-2008, 12:41 PM
CBSuperduty
Posting Guru
I don't remember a beer can falling from the sky and almost hitting you... Come to think of it, there is a lot that I don't remember from this weekend. YEEHAW! Good times, Good food, & Good Show.

Old 08-19-2008, 02:44 PM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 222 Likes on 181 Posts
sounds like you guys had a good time!

Old 08-19-2008, 03:22 PM
CBSuperduty
Posting Guru
Maybe too good. The only thing that would have been better is if someone (FREAK) would have brought his truck up to play with the big boys... I think he could have actually done fairly well and gotten a pay check.