need some help - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Illinois Chapter Join Chapter Leader: KOESTNER

need some help

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-30-2008, 07:12 AM
metalhead5182 metalhead5182 is offline
New User
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4
metalhead5182 is starting off with a positive reputation.
need some help

I just purchased a 2003 ford ranger and it was originally owned by brinks security. well the only thing is I have been trying to find out the name of the type of cover or top it has on the bed. everyone i have talked to doesn't know what it is exactly called either. i would post some pictures but for some reason this site wont let me but if you email me i would be more than happy to send you some pictures. like I said i would really love to find out what this cover/top is called and or what kind it is hell if not both.
Reply With Quote

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > >

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:33 AM.