New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!

new here to the site

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 02:20 PM
Creepytom
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
new here to the site

Hi to all, I'm somewhat new to the site. I've been reading post and researching for a little while now since I picked up an O4 F150 FX4 and loving it. It was at a wholesale lot with 150k miles on it. Kind of a gamble but It sounded strong and drove great. So far everything works with only a few "what the FKs" So far the elect sliding window in works one day then doesn't the next, then works again. Havn't figured it out and haven't been able to get behind the back seat to look for a wire. Didn't have a Keyfob so I know I need to find a place to get them, And I have to get the code for the door. I've been looking on here for advice and will try to find it once I get back home.

The truck had a spacer lift on the front, I've since put micky T 33X13.5 18s on it. I had to bend back the seam behind the wheel and cut a little on the front lower skirt. Rides great and looks sweet. Westin bull bar with some driving lights added too. I've also got the superchip programer. Next on the list is a gibson duel rear cat back and K&N CAI. I've looked at some of the sponcers and they seem to have the best prices so far.

Happy to be a part of the group.

Old 04-26-2008, 07:05 PM
Ultramagdan
Post Fiend
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Happy to have you here!

Those are some nice mods and the pictures you took are very good. If you have any questions post as you have and stop in your local chapter: Virginia Chapter - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums