Hey Highboy250

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 01:18 PM
Secret Agent 069
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Highboy250

Were you looking for a Loggers box?

I still have the old one from my truck....

Old 04-26-2008, 04:00 PM
highboy250
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hmmm, pretty nice box, thanks for the effort. But the way my plans look right now is this. I'm planning on taking my truck off the road in a month and goin' back to driving the Ranger. Gonna see about finding a shop I can rent and strip my truck down to the frame, and then eventually snag a stock box for it. Although I may end up buying another 70's Ford pickup with a good box, swap that off it and throw a flatdeck on that one for work/hauling truck parts. Just my plans, not sure if that's how it'll work though. But looks like you'd be a good guy to ask when the time comes. Thanks, appreciate it!

I've actually got a logger box right now that I've decided to get rid of, I was gonna put it on my truck and that's why I was so eager to get rid of the rusted out one that was on it. Then I flipped it over and found out how rusted out it was. Between that, the fact it'd be a lot of work just to adapt to my truck, and that I wasn't sure how long I'd even have it on for, it just wasn't worth it. Got someone coming on Monday to pick it up.