Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150 SVT Ford F150 Lightning, Roush, Saleen and other performance F150's

lightning pics.

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 12:17 PM
jwal
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lightning pics.

Hey everybody, I'm a graphic designer in the pittsburgh/greensburg PA area and i'm in need of some high res. pictures of ford lightnings. if theres anybody out there that could send me some i would greatly appreciate it. and if your in the area and wouldn't mind me stopping over to take some pictures that would be great.

thanks.

Old 04-19-2008, 09:18 PM
Gen 1 driver
Mountain Pass
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jwal
Hey everybody, I'm a graphic designer in the pittsburgh/greensburg PA area and i'm in need of some high res. pictures of ford lightnings. if theres anybody out there that could send me some i would greatly appreciate it. and if your in the area and wouldn't mind me stopping over to take some pictures that would be great.

thanks.
I have hundreds of pics of both the Gen 1's and Gen 2's. They are copyrighted so am curious what you plan to use them for?
Mike

Old 04-21-2008, 08:44 AM
jwal
New User
i'm planning on turning them into vector graphics/illustrator drawings for my portfolio and to show clients as examples. i can't find any online that are clear enough or large enough in file size. these images will not be sold. i can even send you copies of the final product.

thanks for your help

Old 04-21-2008, 12:08 PM
jwal
New User
I forgot to say that the artwork produced from your images will not be sold either, and you will be credited as the provider and owner of the original images.

Old 04-21-2008, 12:38 PM
Gen 1 driver
Mountain Pass
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
jwal

Send me an email and I can give you a contact number to discuss your needs.

mike@arizonaactionphotography.com