1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  

Using this site ????

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 07:17 PM
Hussler
Postmaster

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Using this site ????

First I was impressed when I tried the new search function and entered "+6637 +mod" using the advanced tab then selecting below 1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel option. <-- (copy and pasted it here) Much better capture on relevant information!!

By the way, if you copy and paste the above like I did then you can't turn bold off .. go figure. I guess that is my question, I'm thinking there may be some quick and easy shortcuts that many of you long time users utilize and know to navigate the browser efficiently on FTE.

For example if I respond to a thread then it seems I'm so far down in the queue I need to keep hitting the back button to get back to where I was originally. Is there some mouse click or ?? to just get back to the original thread?

Any other hints and tips navigating this site that you have found useful? I use both IE and FireFox. Sorry about the bold !!!

Jim

Old 04-10-2008, 05:31 AM
Cuda_jim
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well I used to be able to navigate around this site pretty easy until they started changing things. I believe they are still making changes so the site may do strange things until they are done....soon I hope

Maybe one of the moderators will jump in here with a better explaination.