Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Prescott Honda Aaaa+++++

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2008, 09:12 PM
kermmydog
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Smile Prescott Honda Aaaa+++++

You people in Arizona. I bought my 97 Blazer 4x4 from PRESCOTT HONDA in Prescott AZ. Well, I have had some problems with it, nothing really major just somethings, the worst the A/C compressor locked up. So yesterday I called the dealership there was a warranty with the Blazer. They asked if I could get it to them. I said YES. They told me they would loan us a car to get back to Kingman until the truck was fixed.
So the wife & I headed to Prescott today. We got there in this morning & the sales person was waiting & took us over to the service writer. She wrote everything up that needed attention. Then they pulled a NEW 2007 HONDA ACCORD up for us to use at NO CHARGE. The ACCORD has 4000 miles on it. I was in shock. Anyway we came home through Bagdad. What a SWEET car that ACCORD is. Fast, handles great, really nice car. Anyway I posted this because I never have had a Ford, Chrysler, or GM dealer ever go out of their way to do something like this. (I have bought several NEW & USED AMERICAN VEHICLES from AMERICAN DEALERSHIPS.) Talk about customer service. I'm still a little in shock. I'm not use to this kind of service. I'm use to having to fight with them just to fix the problem.
So anyone looking to buy a car NEW or USED I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PRESCOTT HONDA. I will buy all my cars from them with service like I have been given. Plus I was given a good deal on the Blazer. I gave them a 1988 D250 2wd with utility box & $5100 cash out the door TAX & LICENSE. That isn't a bad price for a loaded 1997 Blazer 4x4 with 87,000 miles & a fresh rebuilt tranny. No wonder the foreign car dealers are selling cars. Their mind set is sure different than any American dealership I have dealt with. I couldn't even get Colorado Ford to give me a price on a used Ranger 4x4 they had without a bunch of Bull Crap.

Craig