Flo-Pro V Force

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 10:23 PM
born0withno0soul
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flo-Pro V Force

Does anyone have anything to say about this muffler? Sorry if i sound like a tard but from the pictures it looks really similar to the flowmaster 40 original series

Old 03-13-2008, 10:17 AM
Bear River
Former ******
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Flo-Pro is junk. The only descent muffler they make are their diesel units. They make then out of light gauge low quality materials. I would steer clear of Flo-Pro altogether.

If and what sort of warranty do they offer? Probably nothing more than a good will.

Old 04-08-2008, 03:06 AM
GETDOWN!!!
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bear River
Flo-Pro is junk. The only descent muffler they make are their diesel units. They make then out of light gauge low quality materials. I would steer clear of Flo-Pro altogether.

If and what sort of warranty do they offer? Probably nothing more than a good will.
sorry for bringing back a dead thread but i had to say something.....flo-pro is a good brand. they may not be mainstream like magnaflow and flowmaster but so what. flo-pro is IDENTICAL to flowmaster. some of there mufflers. they have been around just as long. back in the day, flowmaster lost alot of their pattents on their mufflers. so they were easily duplicated, which is how flo-pro came about. there designed the same way. and i just got my exhaust done a few weeks ago.

i was looking for a real mean sound. really loud. i wanted the flowmaster super 44 cause its had great reviews. but i knew that wouldnt do what i wanted. flow-pro has a muffler....its a 1 chamber, no packing muffler. flowmaster doenst make it anymore cause they lost that pattent. so i put the flo-pro muffler on with a straight dump. lets just say it sound damn viscious to say the least. turns heads like no other. ppl always ask me what im runnin. and i tell them what i just told you guys. why go namebrand for more $ when theres the same product made by a different company for a lot less $.

some people just like to claim they have "magnaflow" or "flowmaster." thats completely fine......ill take my flo-pro any day. definelty louder then any super 44 or whatever muffler magnaflow has to offer. i will be posting up pics of my setup tomorrow. and by the end of the week a sound clip too. all of you will be suprised.

and BTW, yes theres a warranty......ive got a lifetime one. bet you wouldnt of guessed that.

and my truck is a 2001 f.150 5.4 xlt

Old 04-08-2008, 08:55 PM
jwtimme
Laughing Gas
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Just for you information flowmaster does stil make a single chamber muffler it is the ten series race muffler they don't just stop making becuse they lost a patent. They still make the 40 series and they lost that patent 4 years ago.

Old 04-09-2008, 12:14 AM
Bear River
Former ******
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No, they aren't going to stop making the design, its still one of their best sellers. Flowmaster's marketing department also does an excellent job at selling their name and product, such that even though less expensive alternatives are available, there is a certain amount of prestige in the Flowmaster name.