New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

littlesunray going in surgery

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 06:59 PM
littlesunray
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey my gown was not open if it was I had my sweats on under my gown the nurses were laughing at me about it I said no one is going to see my behind except my honey lol,

Old 02-23-2008, 07:05 PM
tewferford
Post Fiend
It's okay Mellisa, we (as boys) have a very good imagination. hehehe
Very glad to see you are doing good. Our prayers have been answered.

Old 02-24-2008, 02:09 PM
Ronin007
Posting Guru
Holy crap!!! I am off-line for most of the week due to feeling like and come back to find Melissa having gone into the hospital. Man the NY Chapter is not doing well health wise.

Originally Posted by rsylvstr
he was probably clapping because the back of your gown was open
That was exactly what I was thinking when I read this thread, but it sounds like Melissa had things covered.

Mike - how are you doing?? I know how tough it has been on my wife being nurse. Are you hanging in there??

Melissa - I hope you are doing better. I probably would not have been a very good room mate this past week as the radiation treatment really took it's toll on me. Under normal circumstances we probably would have had a riot and been thrown out of the hospital.

Let us know how you are doing.

Old 02-24-2008, 04:01 PM
littlesunray
Elder User
Originally Posted by Ronin007
Holy crap!!! I am off-line for most of the week due to feeling like and come back to find Melissa having gone into the hospital. Man the NY Chapter is not doing well health wise.

That was exactly what I was thinking when I read this thread, but it sounds like Melissa had things covered.

Mike - how are you doing?? I know how tough it has been on my wife being nurse. Are you hanging in there??

Melissa - I hope you are doing better. I probably would not have been a very good room mate this past week as the radiation treatment really took it's toll on me. Under normal circumstances we probably would have had a riot and been thrown out of the hospital.

Let us know how you are doing.
Well glad to hear you are feeling alittle better your self I know first hand on cancer treatments work my dad went threw radition when he took it but he only took it for 3 months and requested it to stop as it also made him sick as a dog lol, but for me yeah I am feeling alot better I don't have to worry about tunny pains any more as the dang gallbladder was the size of a zucchini and after they put me on good pain meds the only bad thing about all this is that up till this morning I was constipated lol Mike is doing good he keeps busy with Guitar Hero III for PC and the Wii system I hope everyone that their health is not good in the NY chapter gets better soon, and Darren I got a laugh about your comment about being room mates knowing us we probley would of got kicked out of the hospital lol, well tale care.

Old 02-24-2008, 05:04 PM
Ronin007
Posting Guru
Glad you are doing better Melissa. I was really sorry that you had to go through this. Hang in there and take those meds as they will help you heal. I wouldn't being doing half as good as I am without mine. Some of the painkillers will make you constipated so check with your doctor on if you can take a stool softener to help you out there (isn't this great conversation for an open forum ).

Glad Mike is doing well too. I was a bit concerned about him too. Now if you and I can mend that will make things right in the NY Chapter. I did hear that Joe (PA Chapter Leader) is or has gone in for an operation himself too. Seems to be going around.