Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150 SVT Ford F150 Lightning, Roush, Saleen and other performance F150's

Service Engine Light ...??

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 05:03 PM
chris01svt
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Service Engine Light ...??

i hav an 01 lightning with stock charger, 12psi, 2400stall,jlp forcedair, dynotech longtubes and a 3stage sct chip, and ive had it for about a year, and just starting to have problems now. well first off my battery went dead. and i got a jump off to start it, drove it for about an hour, cut it off, and dead again instantly..so then i got a new battery and it ran fine for about 2wks. now its sputters and chokes when im driving it,and smokes out the side exhaust. when i start it until the time i cut it off all you can smell is how rich its burning. when it 1st satrted doing it i was told it was the injectors, so i replaced them, got new plugs,replaced the fuel filter...and now its doing the same thing. (1grand down the train). finally i get a code that reads p1132 lack of h20 bank1 sensor1 rich. and a po1705 transrange sensor circuite mal fucton...... im not a car expert but any helpful info would be nice, tired of getting ripped off. thanks