New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

New guy in NH ,need to spend 35-40K

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 03:20 PM
cowboy432
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New guy in NH ,need to spend 35-40K

Hi to all!!!!! Names Lou, & my accountant says I gota spend some tax deductable $$$$$$$ ,I say WHY!!! then he says I need to send Uncle 5 figures ,I say DAMN!!!!!! then I start lookin for a new truck . So thats the only reason I`m lookin for a new truck.

I curently own a 2001 e-350 as my sole work vehicle ( Tile & stone) 130k miles works like a horse!!!! & in great shape. I always said if I ever needed a new work truck I`d go from the van to a pickup (F-350)with a trailer, so thats what I`m gona aim for.

So heres my questions>>>
#1 Gas vs Diesel? never owned a deisel.

#2 How long from order to delivery? I`ve allready built it ,I just gota say OK order it.

#3 Whats the best time of year for Ford incentives? The sales man I`m working with says Thanksgiving is usually a good time for incentives ,if so I want to order so it comes in on time for that. ??

#4 I`m part of the Ford motor family & eligible for the A plan through my step dad. So I get a pretty good deal as is but I don`t real want to spend the money but I want to get the biggest bang for the buck.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated !!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! Lou.

Old 09-16-2007, 03:29 PM
BigF350
Hotshot
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
Welcome to the site!!!

I would check out both the Superduty forum, as well as the new car/truck buying advice forum for the info that you are after