6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van

hey matt ...

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 04:29 AM
LvTitan
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey matt ...

you are the man !

Old 09-15-2007, 01:05 PM
riggz
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
details........

Old 09-15-2007, 09:30 PM
LvTitan
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well it probably wouldn't be fair to others to disclose actual figures, but lets just say that after a bit of tossing ideas back and forth, he has made it well worth my time and money to drive across country from Las Vegas to North Carolina. We've had a certain goal in mind for this truck from the beginning, and now with the N/C show coming up second week of November, He's practically going to be paying me for all the work he's doing to my rig...
This is of course a LARGE stretch of the truth, but there's just no way this guy is going to be making nearly enough of a profit on this build, i actually wouldn't be able to sleep at night if i only paid him the amount he's asking for, i will definitely be throwing more money on top just because i know he's doing a lot of this out of the goodness of his heart and to make up for some roadblocks we came across recently. I just cannot say enough good things about the service and dedication to customer satisfaction and loyalty that you receive from Matt , and the rest of the SPARTAN DIESEL TECH guys that i have dealt with. You can be sure that any future money spent on my vehicle will go nowhere else without first giving matt the oportunity to do it. I look forward to the cross country journey, and to finally putting a face to a name and voice that has turned into a great business relationship and a darn good friendship at the same time.
The Spartan Team REALLY is the best company i've ever had to do business with.

i would also like to mention that i have purchased a few things from Gus at Farmboys and it was a very positive experience for me too. But matt has spent countless hours on the phone with me at ungodly hours of the night letting me pick his brain for information and ideas.
okay i'm off my soapbox now i just wanted to get that off my chest.