Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Cyclone fan

Old 11-18-2002, 08:34 AM
dklink
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Cyclone fan

I just bought a 2002 Class C RV with the V-10. Great motor but I'd like to up the HP a bit for running into headwinds and hills.

Has anyone tried the Cyclone fan mod? If so how do you like it?

I'm also considering a Banks Power Pack and Trans Command. Anyone installed one on a van or class C? If so how'd it go? Any tips?

Thanks!

Old 11-18-2002, 08:36 PM
Quikirk
Elder User
Cyclone fan

DKLink, this is on my to do list, just haven't been able yet. Do a search under Cyclone Power Fan and you'll find some feedback. The general consensus seems to be positive. Let me know if you decide to buy and I'll send you a link for the cheapest source that I found for them.

Old 11-18-2002, 08:54 PM
dklink
New User
Cyclone fan

Please send me the source you found. I think I like the possibilities especially since it is cold so much of the year here at 7900 feet. Not hearing the fan would be nice, especially during the downshifts. Got to put a tach on it. Sounds like it's about to come out the hood. What little hood there is........

The feedback I have is that Ford is using them on the F650s and was testing them for use on the new 6.0 diesel. Don't know if they decided to use them or not.