minor problems - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150 SVT Ford F150 Lightning, Roush, Saleen and other performance F150's

minor problems

Old 08-11-2007, 11:10 PM
cutlass79500
Freshman User
cutlass79500 is starting off with a positive reputation.
minor problems

I own 04 lightning love the truck has a few minor problems was wondering if anyone else had had these. the seat the usual foam deteriating and wearing the cover . truck has 25k miles in the past month has devoloped a loud clunk on the driver side sounds like a ball joint doesnt matter wether the wheel is stright or turning at first i thought it was the brake pins but its not everything ok there. it only does it when you first get in or when it sits for a while.
Next not much of a problem but not sure if it will become one when you put gas in it it takes 5 min or so to register on the guage guage reads right when it gets settled in . has anyone had any of these problems was wondering i have about a month and a half left on warranty i really dont want the dealer to mess with anything i can fix

Old 08-16-2007, 10:52 PM
Charlie41
New User
Charlie41 is starting off with a positive reputation.
They sell clunk washers. It's your shock moving.

Charlie

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.