Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

August 11 Mud Bog

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 06:37 PM
vanwho
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kjett, broncosoldier,

We really enjoyed ourselves Saturday. And as I said then, we're always ready to do what we can to help. If we can swing it, we'll be there in Sept. I think Blake is looking forward to a turn thru the 'pit'. I think this trip was a lot more fun than the Bodatious run. Hopefully we'll see ya'll in Septermber.

Old 08-13-2007, 08:02 PM
kjett
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Henry,

You and Blake are more than welcome for a turn behind the wheel of either Nick's Bronco or my 150!! Or is Blake holding out on us with a truck of his own.... I ordered a copy of the DVD that they were selling, so if I can pull the viedo out of it, I'll post some shots of our runs. We got to thinking about my last run and the clicking sound from the front, thinking it might be the spider gears, as Nick pulled the welded spiders out and I put the replacement gears in with no shims. The diff I took the gears out of had no shims, but the welded diff did, so I think I should have re-used the shims from the welded diff. We'll get it fixed and back up for Sept 1st! Oh, and if you can't make that one, then we are running at Mountinview again on Sept 22nd.

Thanks again for all the help!! And glad you guys had a good time.