Sponsored by: DP Tuner

Installed Prodigy in 05 Dash Panel

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 10:05 AM
cef2lion
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Installed Prodigy in 05 Dash Panel

I installed a Prodigy brake controller in the 05 dash panel I had added to my 02. I added a picture to the existing album I have out in my gallery. A bit of glare when I took the picture. The controller fits snug in the cubby. I cut a small hole in the back top of the cubby to route the harness in. I can pull the controller out and store it since it is not fastened in if need me. Since the hole in the back is high you can still use the cubby without things falling out the back. Made for a nice place to place the controller.

Craig

Old 05-31-2007, 10:52 AM
ballbandit
Tuned
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Where did you get the dash piece at? Looks good and would like to do it to mine. I already have the switches so all i need is the dash piece.

Old 05-31-2007, 10:58 AM
cef2lion
Senior User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Got the lower panel and trash hook from ebay so I don't have those Ford part numbers. Maybe someone else can assist there. I ordered the cup holder from powerstrokeshop. That number was YC3Z-2513560-CAD. A call there might get you those other part numbers. That is were I got the upfitter switch kit as well. Driver side glovebox sure comes in handy.

Craig

Old 05-31-2007, 11:50 AM
empiretc
Lead Driver
Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
Them people on ebay must visit this site. That dash piece, "upgrade" as you will see on fleabay, is selling for close to $300.

Dont get me wrong, I have been wanting to do this, but I know i could get the piece cheaper at a local junk yard. I just havent had time to play with my truck these days....