Louisiana Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: rbloodhound

Need help from all La. members

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 10:01 PM
blksiryder
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need help from all La. members

ok i'll just let it out there. i don't see a leader for the la chapter out there so if the other leaders could get over the 50 post contact limit i would like to take this over i know the area and i could bring alot fo new people to the forum. please. this is one thing i llo for and i see a opening i could show you other sites where i have nothing but good feedback. any help i could get from other members would meen so much to me. i am a mraine at belle chasse air base in belle chasse la. just outside of new orleans. i will do the best i can to help in any way i can. just give me a chance.

Matthew Werley

Old 06-28-2007, 08:37 AM
blksiryder
Elder User
bump. just wanted to kick this around again. i live in new orleans and wanted to know if i could be your chapter leader. i am a 25 year old marine who has been in for 7 years. i did see anyone else as the chapter leader and wanted to give it a shot i was the vice pres for a car club for a few years and was able to set up event meetings and club showings along with fund raisers. please if you would let me lead the chapter and set some stuff up. we could have a lot of fun and put all the LA. fords on the map. please let me know what you think. or for that matter if we could get a few other people who wanted to be the leader we could vote on it. but as of right now i would LOVE to do it.

Matthew Werley

Old 06-28-2007, 01:03 PM
rbloodhound
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
We need a leader that has time to dedicate to organising events. I want to get a ride together somewhere. I havent had much response to my posts.

Old 06-28-2007, 06:40 PM
blksiryder
Elder User
i have nothing but time and i'm not going to iraq now and my unit is so i will have a lot of down time i was going to use for fishing and other fun things

Old 06-28-2007, 07:42 PM
rbloodhound
FTE Chapter Leader
Im all for it if you are willing to put in the time. It seems like this chapter is slow to post. It isnt verry much activity here. I live in north Louisiana but im willing to go whever for fun family activities. I work in the oilfield and have 2 weeks off @ a time. In my spare time im working on opening an accessories shop.

Old 06-28-2007, 11:49 PM
FTE Trigger
Postmaster
I stuck this thread... hopefully no one will miss it

Old 07-21-2007, 08:02 AM
Bigdawgkp
Senior User
Talking

Hey rbloodhound! You by any chance in Monroe? I am in the oil field also on a 14 and 14 routine. I thought I had joined the La Chapter, but do not remember how to check. I have seen good people chiming in for the past year and have not seen too much activity either.

Old 08-02-2007, 09:44 AM
rbloodhound
FTE Chapter Leader
Bigdawgkp, sorry i missed this. I live close to Monroe. Right out side of Winnsboro. I have been sending pm's to people registered in Louisiana. Im trying to stir up some activity.Your profile says you are a member of the Louisiana forum. I want to have some kind of LA FTE get together. We need to find a way to get the posts up here. Bilksiryder and I have been posting here for a while with not much response. Between the 2 of us you would think we could get something orginized. Im willing to spend my spare time trying to whip this site in shape. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

If anybody has any ideas post here or pm blksiryder or myself. The two of us seem to have spare time and are willing to try to lead this chapter.

Old 08-02-2007, 09:38 PM
cajunland
Freshman User
rbloodhound, got your pm. I live in the N.O. area. Would love to help anyway I can but I must warn you I don't have a whole lot of down time. Let me know what I can do and i'll see what I can swing.

Old 08-02-2007, 09:42 PM
rbloodhound
FTE Chapter Leader
Just posting here is help. I just want to get this chapter a bit more active. Check out the logo thread and tell me what u think

Old 08-03-2007, 02:46 PM
miller_feed
Hook it, I'll pull it.

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
rbloodhound

I recieved your pm also. I didn't know there was a LA chapter, but I know now. I will be in here as much as I can.

Thanks for letting me know.

Old 08-03-2007, 05:28 PM
LAmudman
Freshman User
Hey im the new guy. Rbloodhound havent seen you in a while. Drop by. If you get a chanc. We need to drink a few. How's the buisness coming. Those Irocs I bought from you are great.

Old 08-03-2007, 09:36 PM
TeamMudd
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
just dropped in to the LA chapter.............after how long on here, shame on my part!

i live in Dry Prong, and would love some activity out of a Ford forum!

i was in the Marines in NC and there were a couple Ford Truck World get to gethers where people came from all over. alot of times we met at some of the local mud races, and parked all down the same row, ext.........

i notice it's hard to get every one on the same get-2-gether page due to work schedules. maybe anouther option is for a Ford get 2 gether ATV ride, or mud race, or car show ect........

just some suggestions for some things that have worked in the past.

Old 08-03-2007, 10:14 PM
blksiryder
Elder User
i'm up to show off the trucks and a mud run. just need to find a good place. i know if you call a place befor hand and ask to use the parking space and buy some food/drink there down with that. i know of a lot of places in the nola area. but not much outside of that.

Ryder

Old 08-04-2007, 06:19 PM
mrxlh
Postmaster
Well I always found it odd that the LA chapter was so quiet. I always chalked it up to everyone being extremely busy following the aftermath of Katrina. I just transfered to a 7-7 offshore position from up here, which gives me plenty of time (26 weeks a year to be exact) to be an active member. I will still be residing in Bossier City, with a commute to Cocodrie every week. Several people live along that route, so it would be easy to stop in and chat with some folks when comming in from my hitch. Sometimes mid state gatherings don't work well for some people. Monroe would be a good spot for the North end. There are several places that would be good down South. Even rotating every so often helps bring new people to the gatherings.

Quick Reply: Need help from all La. members