Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

I'm stepping down!!!

Old 04-26-2007, 01:14 AM
05XLT
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm stepping down!!!

In a month I am going to be moving to Orange County... I want to make sure that someone will be keeping the chapter running. So as of right now, I am going to resign as the Nevada Chapter Leader and I also am going to nominate both BDox and nubeee1 as good replacements for me. I will set up another thread at the end of the week for voting. I need everyone to think very carefully about these two. Both are very active in the chapter. Bdox was representing (sp) me in the northern part of the state, basically being my VP. Nubeee1 has shown great interest in the chapter and has expressed his want to help the chapter grow as much as possible. Both are capable of this position. I would like to say that I would like the runner up to continue to help, in a VP like position. Due to the great distance between the two groups of Nevada Chapter members, a representative in the North and one in the South would help the chapter stay organized. I will continue to fulfill the CL position until a replacement is decided upon. Thank you to everyone for your time.

05XLT

Old 04-27-2007, 01:05 PM
Bdox
Fleet Owner

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Which Orange county you moving to Jason?

Old 04-27-2007, 08:06 PM
05XLT
Senior User
Orange County, California

Old 04-27-2007, 08:27 PM
Bdox
Fleet Owner

Well I hope that's a good move for you! Life behind the orange curtain... try to get near the beach anyway.

Old 04-28-2007, 11:10 PM
05XLT
Senior User
Tom, nubeee has informed me that he will not be able to fulfil the position... B are you able to do it? Would anybody else like to try and run for it?

Old 04-29-2007, 01:47 PM
FTE Trigger
Postmaster
Originally Posted by 05XLT
In a month I am going to be moving to Orange County... I want to make sure that someone will be keeping the chapter running. So as of right now, I am going to resign as the Nevada Chapter Leader and I also am going to nominate both BDox and nubeee1 as good replacements for me. I will set up another thread at the end of the week for voting. I need everyone to think very carefully about these two. Both are very active in the chapter. Bdox was representing (sp) me in the northern part of the state, basically being my VP. Nubeee1 has shown great interest in the chapter and has expressed his want to help the chapter grow as much as possible. Both are capable of this position. I would like to say that I would like the runner up to continue to help, in a VP like position. Due to the great distance between the two groups of Nevada Chapter members, a representative in the North and one in the South would help the chapter stay organized. I will continue to fulfill the CL position until a replacement is decided upon. Thank you to everyone for your time.

05XLT
Sorry to see you go!

You've done a lot keeping the chapter a-float...

Thanks for your hardwork!

Old 04-29-2007, 05:50 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Tom, nubeee has informed me that he will not be able to fulfil the position... B are you able to do it? Would anybody else like to try and run for it?
Hope things work out in OC...That's one heck of a change from NV...nubeee1 would make a great CL....We enjoy having him posting in the WA Chapter, but it would be great if he took the reins down there.

993/4ton is moving back to NV in Aug...Don't know if he would be interested, but may have the time when he does his ETS from Whidbey.

I did PM nubee for a call...In any case, the Washington Chapter will help the NV Chapter grow as much as we can!

Old 04-29-2007, 07:04 PM
05XLT
Senior User
From what I understand, nubeee will be traveling a lot for work... he will probably not have the time to do this. Is anybody else want to try?

Old 04-29-2007, 09:56 PM
nubeee1
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Fellow Nevadans; After much thought and conversations with other CL's. If you'll have me, I'll throw my hat in the ring. Jason I'll get in touch with you!!

Old 04-29-2007, 09:57 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Free Slots For Everyone!

Nubeee's campaign slogan...LOL

Old 04-29-2007, 10:17 PM
nubeee1
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Placermike
Nubeee's campaign slogan...LOL
Best place in the world to have the campaign Headquarters!!!!

Old 04-29-2007, 11:01 PM
MARTYSTOWRIG
Cargo Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am here for ya Tom!! We will steam roll anyone who talks bad about you,except oneminizut!

Old 04-29-2007, 11:18 PM
Bdox
Fleet Owner

Nubee, you get my vote!

Old 04-29-2007, 11:52 PM
dgassett
Senior User
go for it man. I myself am way to busy to even try. You seem to be a lot more active than I could ever be. You have my punched out circle on a ballot.

Old 04-30-2007, 12:12 AM
Placermike
Postmaster
Originally Posted by nubeee1
Best place in the world to have the campaign Headquarters!!!!
After the free slots, can I start an impeachment thread?...LMFAO

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I'm stepping down!!!