Sponsored by: Moser

hello

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 12:02 PM
rodbuildingfool
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hello

Hello im new here i have a 1976 f-250 2wd with a 300 inline 6 and 4 speed and will be purchasing a 1951 f-1 soon. The f-1 will be a rod my 1976 is just my work truck. although i am the second owner and it only has 72,000 miles on it. I just put some wheels on it to get rid of the factory split rims, anyway its my daily driver. I am a ford tech at ford dealership in Oklahoma, and i have been thorugh the infamous Wyotech through custom street rod fabrication and paint, custom chassis fabrication and high perfomance engine and automotive technology, so i know a little bit, not alot but a little.

anyway i love fords mostly cars but it seems im devloping a collection of trucks for some reason. Ahh well better than mustangs i guess

Just introducing my self. thanks see yall later

Last edited by IB Tim; 04-19-2007 at 02:25 PM.
Old 04-19-2007, 12:30 PM
Broken40
Senior User
welcome to the forum, your wealth of knowledge will be much appreciated here, you should also check out the performance thread on all the gearheads on there, again welcome to the forum.

Old 04-19-2007, 11:14 PM
rusty7983
Laughing Gas
yeah, i got the same problem of getting more and more trucks. i have an 83 s-10 an 83 ranger a 64.5 mustang, and my new addition a 77 f350. if one doesn't start, there are more options.

Old 04-19-2007, 11:16 PM
rusty7983
Laughing Gas
with so many trucks, i've never let a dead battery from stopping me from going to work. the mustang needs to be restored, and doesn't run.

Old 04-20-2007, 09:31 AM
Pro-Street/StateTK
Posting Guru
Welcome to (FTE)! rodbuildingfool

When you get a chance check out my gallery, I like Mustangs and Trucks.
Very cool that you went to Wyotech, (I'm Jealous, I went to the school of hard knocks LOL) I am sure that you will find alot of cool ideas here too. There are quite a few here that like rodding and cutomizing!

Wally Womack

Old 04-20-2007, 11:09 PM
rodbuildingfool
Freshman User
Originally Posted by Pro-Street/StateTK
Welcome to (FTE)! rodbuildingfool

When you get a chance check out my gallery, I like Mustangs and Trucks.
Very cool that you went to Wyotech, (I'm Jealous, I went to the school of hard knocks LOL) I am sure that you will find alot of cool ideas here too. There are quite a few here that like rodding and cutomizing!

Wally Womack
LOL i like mustangs everyone at has work at least one im the only that doesnt. They want me to get one real bad for some reason.

I love rodding and customizing. Although the old 76 aint gonna get much of that. Its just the old work truck. I will post pics of soon. Its in really good shape minus a few battel scars of course (bulls can really mess up a bedside or at least the previous owner told me it was bull)

Some things done to ti or planned might irrtate some folks here its nick name Hillbilly deluxe (was uncle jesse truck till i put the rims on it) and it is. Chrome wheels hat saver on the insde (holds your cowboy hat to the roof) and setting in my closet a cobra cb dula fiberglass masts, radio speakers small amp and 5 fiver feet of speaker wire (so i cant my speakers from the behind seat and sit them on the hood, cab, tool box whatever) and of course naked lady mud flaps.

But on the serious side she is getting a 4 barell intake, split header, full exhaust igniton system.

and possibly a later model 5 speed although i dont want to lose the strength of the old 4 speed.

Old 04-20-2007, 11:11 PM
rodbuildingfool
Freshman User
sor my spelling and gramar i never get use the computer till late at night im so tired i can barley see the screen.