Looking for a 5ver

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 11:54 AM
saftman
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kwikkordead, my axles are ok. That was one of the first things I checked. The only problems I had were..

1. Small bubbles in the EPDM roof. Dealer fixed (warranty).
2. TV fell out of the Entertainment Center breaking the swivel stand it mounts to, the TV itself, and knocked a hole in the sheetrock? wall. Again dealer repaired under warranty. The bad thing is the tech making the repairs left all of the wires that are normally behind the wall exposed on the top shelf right above the tv. I think I will push them to one side and install a small "false wall" to cover them.

Dealer was also kind enough to put a nice dent in the skirting along the bottom below the basement door while moving a trailer that was parked next to mine. They will fix but I'm still not too happy.

Old 04-23-2007, 03:26 PM
Offshor3
Junior User
We live in our Holiday Rambler 2002, 36 ft model SKT. It is a good unit and haven't had any real trouble. do a LOT of research and check out the dealer for service after the sale.

Old 04-23-2007, 07:47 PM
bdrummonds
Post Fiend
Alan, stop by the house and I'll give you the tour of our Laredo 30BHS. If you are looking for something to go to Wind Creek in, and get a waterfront lot, then don't go much over 34'. King pin to rear bumper I 'm at 34' 10". Get one, load up, and me, you and Rampage will go to the lake for a while. Chris and I plan on as many trips together as possible, our kids get along great and my wife used to work w/ his wife.

Old 04-23-2007, 10:16 PM
LA West
New User
Has anyone got a Wildcat or know if they have problems ?

Old 04-25-2007, 05:00 AM
Kwikkordead
Fleet Owner
Received 791 Likes on 603 Posts
Originally Posted by saftman
Kwikkordead, my axles are ok. That was one of the first things I checked. The only problems I had were..

1. Small bubbles in the EPDM roof. Dealer fixed (warranty).
2. TV fell out of the Entertainment Center breaking the swivel stand it mounts to, the TV itself, and knocked a hole in the sheetrock? wall. Again dealer repaired under warranty. The bad thing is the tech making the repairs left all of the wires that are normally behind the wall exposed on the top shelf right above the tv. I think I will push them to one side and install a small "false wall" to cover them.

Dealer was also kind enough to put a nice dent in the skirting along the bottom below the basement door while moving a trailer that was parked next to mine. They will fix but I'm still not too happy.
Thanks for letting me know.