How bout the words as a slogan WET-N-FORDED in the NORTHWEST and it could be
used in a oval because is'nt FORDED another why to say you crossed the river to
get to the other side???

GOOD THOUGHT, I KINDA LIKE IT

Old 03-19-2007, 11:54 PM
MARTYSTOWRIG
Cargo Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
OK so if we want I will just make a LOGO and have it put on some shirts or hats or even just stickers / window decal's. If we get it done I need to know how many of whatever we make to get. I am willing to put up the cash to begin with But I would then Have to sell the product. Any Thoughts?
I thought we could have these b4 the G2G

Last edited by MARTYSTOWRIG; 03-19-2007 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Im silly
Old 04-01-2007, 04:00 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ford_Six
Pretty much. From what I understand, you can use the word "Ford", but not the oval.
The NC Chapter just had their Logo approved by upper mgmnt and it had the Ford Oval. Take a look at their logo for some more ideas...They did a great job!

I kind of put my logo ideas on the back burner...Was working on finalyzing the G2G and having fun watching how much commotion (1) oneminizut could muster up. All in all I think he created some fun in a few chapters.

Will get back on track with logo ideas. Perhaps we can get a few rough logos posted and figure out which one we want to refine.

Old 04-02-2007, 10:17 AM
RexB
Posting Guru
Yeh I saw their Logo -- How was Marty's blue oval logo we got warned about different from that blue oval logo?
--

And where are our threads disappearing to???

The first "Sports...Let the couch competition begin" DELETED

"Put your name on the Chapter Map" DELETED

Admins/Mods, if you're deleting threads then please say so and for what reason. If it's because of kids trashing the threads, then tell us. Delete the posts, beat or ban the kids, but leave the rest of the thread intact.

Or is it a board problem of auto-deleting threads?

Rex

Old 04-02-2007, 10:31 AM
kwob
Senior User
Rex, the chapter map thread is there now...but i swear it wasn't last night. I was gonna put my name on the map and I couldn't find it. Strange... Maybe it is an auto delete problem.

Old 04-02-2007, 11:27 AM
RexB
Posting Guru
Thanks kwob, i still don't see it, do you mean the Sticky "Read first new members and put your name on Chapter map" or something, post that includes a link to the frappr map?

I searched yesterday too no go... I still get this reply when responding to a post in "Put Your Name on the Chapter Map" thread:
Originally Posted by FTE
No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster.

Old 04-02-2007, 03:33 PM
kwob
Senior User
Yeah, that's the thread I'm talking about, something strange goin on there...

Old 04-02-2007, 06:47 PM
Placermike
Postmaster
Originally Posted by kwob
Rex, the chapter map thread is there now...but i swear it wasn't last night. I was gonna put my name on the map and I couldn't find it. Strange... Maybe it is an auto delete problem.
Ya'll probably saw and didn't see the map thread, because Jared was moving it around...I asked him to make the G2G threads sticky so members could see them faster for updates. The map will become sticky after the G2G. From what I understand, they like to limit the number of sticky threads.

Old 04-02-2007, 06:51 PM
oneminizut
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by Placermike
The NC Chapter just had their Logo approved by upper mgmnt and it had the Ford Oval. Take a look at their logo for some more ideas...They did a great job!

I kind of put my logo ideas on the back burner...Was working on finalyzing the G2G and having fun watching how much commotion (1) oneminizut could muster up. All in all I think he created some fun in a few chapters.

Will get back on track with logo ideas. Perhaps we can get a few rough logos posted and figure out which one we want to refine.
I just saw their logo today. I thought it was pretty cool. Flag colors and all.

Old 04-02-2007, 11:13 PM
RexB
Posting Guru
News from the NC chapter, sorry Cliff the blue oval looked good, we'd been nailed for it too.
Originally Posted by Old Tired Rebel
Originally Posted by webmaster
Just a heads-up guys...

The logos are fine except they can't have Ford logos in them. Only images you have license to use....
Thanks!
Ok Thanks We will remove it
- -
For the G2G threads, next time let's have just one or at the most two (?) It's tough keeping all the info straight.

- -
Too many Stickies? Ok, this ain't rocket science, then just unsticky the "Put Your Name on the Chapter Map" thread. Unless there was a real reason to disappear it, then I'd like to know.

Too many threads are disappearing with no reason given until way after the fact if at all.

(See the posts above)

Last edited by RexB; 04-02-2007 at 11:23 PM.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:23 PM
oneminizut
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by RexB
For the G2G threads, next time let's have just one or at the most two (?) It's tough keeping all the info straight.
I agree, maybe I could do rocket science but those threads were hard as heck to keep track of.

Old 04-02-2007, 11:34 PM
MARTYSTOWRIG
Cargo Master
woosies.
I say we have one for the food one for the date one for the location one for head count one for food and headcount one for date and location one for food and location and date one for earth samples taken at the location one for the "preceeved" annual precipitation for the date of the g2g based on location and food and headcount. UM I think I could come up with more if I had a few minutes

Old 04-03-2007, 08:55 AM
RexB
Posting Guru
Nice shot Marty

Old 04-03-2007, 09:02 AM
RexB
Posting Guru

Admins/Mods, if you're deleting threads then please say so and for what reason. If it's because of kids trashing the threads, then tell us. Delete the posts, beat or ban the kids, but leave the rest of the thread intact.

Or is it a board problem of auto-deleting threads?

Rex
C'mon, Admins & Mods are always around up to now. Can you answer the old questions above and in previous posts? Running a big board like this can't be easy, but I'm curious what's going on with our threads.

Old 04-03-2007, 11:38 AM
JR182PILOT
Senior User
Unhappy

Admins/Mods, if you're deleting threads then please say so and for what reason. If it's because of kids trashing the threads, then tell us. Delete the posts, beat or ban the kids, but leave the rest of the thread intact. Or is it a board problem of auto-deleting threads?
C'mon, Admins & Mods are always around up to now. Can you answer the old questions above and in previous posts? Running a big board like this can't be easy, but I'm curious what's going on with our threads.
Good questions Rex!

Deleteing a bad post is one thing, taking all the threads is another. I do not have a problem
if someone can't play by the rules. Warn them about their actions. If that don't work BAN them. But be up front about it and tell the membership, WHY. I would think, that would keep others in-line. Saying; We play within the rules here. And that is a good thing.

I was a member on another forum once. Threads got deleted all the time, really for no reason. Threads were not bad in anyway. I did not stay in the forum. Why waste my time, writing something; info whatever. Only to have it gone a day or two later, for no good reason.

Last edited by JR182PILOT; 04-03-2007 at 11:41 AM.

Quick Reply: A Chapter Logo