N. California Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Nighteyez

Fix it day

Old 02-25-2007, 12:41 PM
WillyB
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fix it day

Dan suggested we hold a fix-it day - a gathering where members can bring their trucks and work on them.

I thought we were going to do this once we got the 4X4 project where we could roll it around - I know I intend to get both Dan's and Mike's help extending the frame under my 59, and stretching the cab. I also need help setting up a 9 inch rear end with a locker.

But it does not have to be that big a project - or you can be there to help others with theirs.

Is anyone else interested?

Old 02-25-2007, 03:41 PM
fastmover
Posting Guru
I am really interested. I'll bring some beer and tools and try not use them both at the same time. Maybe late April or May so we can dry out a little, but most weekends work for me.
Karl

Old 02-25-2007, 06:49 PM
3Mike6
Postmaster
I'm in. Should have room at my place soon...was gonna have the Cougar hauled off today, but too much rain to sit out there and supervise towtruck-Tom so he wound't destroy anything.

Old 02-25-2007, 10:47 PM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 120 Likes on 116 Posts
Sounds like a good idea. If I have the funds I'll be there

Old 02-26-2007, 06:52 PM
TigerDan
Hotshot
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Sounds good, I'm in. Oh wait, it was my idea in the first place...that must be where I heard it!

I was kinda thinking it could be something we could do on one of those nice weekends that we occasionally get in the winter, maybe sometime next month or into April. Hard to plan very far in advance though with the quick changes in the weather this time of year. And it could be something we could do concurrant with the 4X4 project, depending on where it's at (both in terms of progress and physical location).

Search this Thread