Notices
Computer Chips & Tuners  

Carb to EFI convertion

Old 02-24-2007, 10:44 AM
madjack487
New User
madjack487 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Talking Carb to EFI convertion

I have a 1951 F2 that now has a 351w and a C6 tyranny, headers and a carburetor. I also have a 1996 F250 with a 351w 5.8 EFI. It is a stock setup with a 5 speed manual tyranny.

At some point I want to add the fuel injection from the 1991 to my 51-F2. What are the approaches to setting up the EFI computer for the differences in the two trucks, Tyranny, headers ext.?

fficeffice" /><O></O>

I could find a control cpu that would be right for the C6 but I wouldn’t cover the headers.

<O></O>

Who make a good aftermarket control for my project?

<O></O>

madjack

Old 02-25-2007, 02:01 PM
ReAX
Post Fiend
ReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to beholdReAX is a splendid one to behold
Accel DFI, Painless wiring, Ford Motorsports, AEM come to mind. With the C6 not being computer controlled, your should be fine with any standalone Engine management system. I personally prefer MAF over speed density, but that is something you will have to decide if you want.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.