Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Big Bronco owners unite!

Old 11-08-2002, 11:36 PM
greystreak92
Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Big Bronco owners unite!

Ladies and Gentlemen,
In the short while I have been a active user of this site and the Big Bronco Conference, I have had opportunity to read several very positive commendations for the respect, congeniality and overall good manners that we all exhibit when posting.

Recently, the tireless administrators of this site and these conferences have found it necessary to shut down more than one topic. I think we all know why. I know this is going to sound like "why can't we all just get along" but the truth of the matter here is that we could all use a check on our emotions once in a while. Lets face it we are "enthusiasts" so we are inherently passionate about our trucks. Whether that be for better or worse, these passions or enthusiasms will run the full gambit from thrilled about our new Bronco or frustration over a persistant problem or continual problems. Its in all of our best interests to keep in mind that these forums are open to opinions and theories that we may not always agree with. But its never in our best interest to let our passion for our trucks spill over to become anger or frustration towards our fellow Bronco owners. In short lets keep our focus on the issue at hand... we are here to help each other and get answers where we can. Bickering over opinions will reduce these forums to the free-for-all pettiness that plagues so many other discussion forums.

I hope this post can be greeted with the kind of understanding and respect that I have come to know from everyone on I have chatted with, or shared info, etc. with since I began frequenting this site.
I am not posting this to open a new "can of worms" as it were but merely to speak for myself in support fo this invaluable resource we all know as FTE.

Old 11-08-2002, 11:44 PM
cookie88
Hotshot
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Big Bronco owners unite!

Well said :-)

Old 11-09-2002, 01:14 AM
bronco351
Posting Guru
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big Bronco owners unite!

I second that well said!

Old 11-09-2002, 06:44 PM
restorit
Posting Guru
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Big Bronco owners unite!

Amen. This one piece of the web is absolutely priceless. Here's to those running it, and here's to those participating in it in a positive way.