Woow! - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
6.4L Power Stroke Diesel Engine fitted to 2008 - 2010 F250, F350 and F450 pickup trucks and F350 + Cab Chassis

Woow!

Old 02-04-2007, 01:07 PM
THE KING
THE KING is starting off with a positive reputation.
Woow!

Hey, Im in Michigan and I drove by the dealership today and WOW! 2 Brand new 08 superhooties! So i did my running and stoped in, They had a Lariat with the 6.4 and a white XLT with either the V8 Or V10. The lariat is stunning! That tailgate option is pretty sweet i was messin around with that lol. So i drove around and in the back they had another one, Diesel Fx4 White crew cab short box. That truck was sweet. I couldnt believe the tailpipe system they got goin on there. ITs insane! I wish i could buy one lol. My dads looking into buyin one within a couple years. He wants the bugs worked out. Hopefully they did an awesome job with this truck! Good job FORD MOTOR COMPANY!!!!!

Old 02-04-2007, 02:28 PM
UGA33
Post Fiend
UGA33 has much to be proud ofUGA33 has much to be proud ofUGA33 has much to be proud ofUGA33 has much to be proud ofUGA33 has much to be proud ofUGA33 has much to be proud ofUGA33 has much to be proud ofUGA33 has much to be proud ofUGA33 has much to be proud of
If you think they look good, go and check out the video of how they tested and built the 08's on the ford website. Pretty amazing!

Old 02-04-2007, 08:44 PM
SuperDutyJ4500
Elder User
SuperDutyJ4500 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I watched those last night, awesome stuff.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: