Sponsored by: DP Tuner

need advice on tuner/chip

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 02:34 PM
JBB_01F250
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
need advice on tuner/chip

I have a buddy selling his Edge Juice without the attitude (display). Without the Attitude only give you up to 55hp on its best setting. I need to know if it is worth even putting this in. There are alot of other products giving you a lot more power and for about the same price as he wants for his Edge. The model is the Edge EJF2100. In fact the Edge Evolution is on sale on one of the diesel sites for 290 bucks. Does anybody recommend the Evolution. Beside the DPTuners from JT. What else out there is a good medium priced product. Anybody have the lowdown on whats better. Programmer, Downloader, or chip. I interested in having the speed limiter defeated and having at least 75 to 80 hp add for daily driving and maybe a notch up from that for a weekend run. My 250 is a 6-speed with intake and 4inch exhaust from turbo. Sorry for the multiple questions all in one paragraph. i am typing while boss is on the prowl.

Old 12-14-2006, 03:40 PM
powrstrkn'
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You can do better than EDGE.
There are better products for about the same price.
Check out DP Tuner, they have some of the best 7.3l programming available.
If the price is right on the edge you could try it, but its certainly not the greatest.
Alway add at least an egt gauge when adding more fuel.

Welcome to FTE!