I like being first - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Idaho Chapter Idaho Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader:

I like being first

Old 01-01-2007, 06:13 AM
Freshman User

78bronco_id is starting off with a positive reputation.
Okay, so I'm here again... I seem to have a hard time getting on the computer except at weird hrs. I'm in Lewiston so you are all way south of my usual 4x4 trails.
Old 01-03-2007, 04:02 PM
Senior User

1962_Fords_rule is starting off with a positive reputation.
I live down here in lewiston too. Went out to waha on new years, was a fun little trip. It was my ford and 3 yotas. Yeah what a joke, lol. We outa get together sometime and hit the trails
Old 01-04-2007, 01:01 AM
Freshman User

78bronco_id is starting off with a positive reputation.
Cool...was there much snow? Its supposed to snow tomorrow! You've prolbably seen the "Queen B" running around town. It's a 78 Bronco: two tone blue with 35" tires and a 4" lift. Bought it a year ago for my gf and she insisted on those silly personalized plates! Send me an email and we might head out some time to play in the snow. Rob
Old 01-05-2007, 01:58 AM
Post Fiend

mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.
Since there's no Montana chapter, I took advantage of your open registration to jump in here with you. Hope you're all ok with that. Shoot, I'm closer to CDA/Sandpoint areas than most of the other cities in Montana. If any of you need anything in the Kalispell area, just let me know.

For those I haven't met yet: I hang out in the 48-60 forum for the most part and I drive a 48 F1 w/ flathead V8 year round.
Also the following project trucks sit in the pasture waiting for a little attention:
52 F2 w/ flathead V8,
62 F100 Unibody w/ 223,
73 F100 4x4 looking for a 390,
77 F150 gathering parts for a warmed up 400.
82 and 84 1/2 ton parts trucks
My youngest son just put a new engine in my 86 150 4x4 302 EFI and is driving it to work. He also has a 70 'Stang fastback project in pieces.

I probably should also confess to having a 97 Dodge 3/4 ton 4x4 X-cab with the Cummins Turbo diesel. (I wish Ford used that engine!) My wife drives a 96 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 HO that needs the radiator replaced this weekend.
That's about enuf......
Tim
Old 01-08-2007, 04:55 PM
Elder User

luvemhot is starting off with a positive reputation.
last time i looked Idaho did not have a chapter, glad to see this
I live in Idaho City. work in Caldwell
Keith
Old 01-11-2007, 08:54 AM
Post Fiend

clux has a superb reputationclux has a superb reputationclux has a superb reputationclux has a superb reputationclux has a superb reputationclux has a superb reputationclux has a superb reputationclux has a superb reputationclux has a superb reputationclux has a superb reputationclux has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvemhot
last time i looked Idaho did not have a chapter, glad to see this
I live in Idaho City. work in Caldwell
Keith
We (Idaho) were part of the old combined chapter, until it got the death penalty from FTE.

My son's basketball coach was the coach at Idaho City until two years ago.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:11 AM
Post Fiend

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtflat
Since there's no Montana chapter, I took advantage of your open registration to jump in here with you. Hope you're all ok with that. Shoot, I'm closer to CDA/Sandpoint areas than most of the other cities in Montana. If any of you need anything in the Kalispell area, just let me know.
If you can find 4 other people interested we'd be willing to start a Montana chapter.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:55 PM
Elder User

Clux are you in the same league as idaho city now?
i am not ot into anything my son is just in the forth grade and my nephew plays football he did not like bastetball i think he is a freshman this year.

mtflat looks like you have your work cut out for you. glad to have you except for the dodge truck thing dont think i would tell anyone else. I graduated from Noxon MT. dose not mean i can spell yet
Keith
Old 01-11-2007, 07:15 PM
Post Fiend

mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.
Keith, I can't believe you gave up Noxon for Idaho..............lol

When I was 11 my first experience with Montana was a week in Noxon visiting some friends. 40 plus years later it's still basically the same.

The Dodge deal is a temporary thing. I bought it from my son so he could buy a gas rig for lion hunting. The diesel fumes plug up the hound's noses - screws up cat hunting big time. I recently changed the heater core - how dumb can engineers at Dodge get? Disassembled the interior of the truck, totally removed the dash, steering column was lying on the seat, must have been 150 screws I took out just to get to the core. Good grief.

Give me a Ford any day! I understand them. But I do love that Cummins turbo!

Ken, I'll ask around about a Montana chapter. Thanks. I didn't realize that's all the guys that were needed.
Tim

Last edited by mtflat; 01-11-2007 at 07:18 PM.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Elder User

ken
when I was living in caldwell i could not agree with you more. but i live back in the mountain now so it all good, but i do rember those day of walking under a tree in our front yard and listening to a pair of eagles with there babys. took my wife back threre a few years back and she laugh how small it was
Keith
Old 01-26-2007, 04:07 AM
New User

oneninefelixsixnine is starting off with a positive reputation.
whats up fellas? i used to frequent this forum a while ago with a similar name but got busy getting divorced and stuff. but i'm back, thus the party may begin. in boise.
Old 01-26-2007, 01:55 PM
Post Fiend

clux has a superb reputationclux has a superb reputationclux has a superb reputationclux has a superb reputationclux has a superb reputationclux has a superb reputationclux has a superb reputationclux has a superb reputationclux has a superb reputationclux has a superb reputationclux has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvemhot
Clux are you in the same league as idaho city now?
No, I think we're one level above Idaho City, and on the other (east) side of the state.
Old 01-28-2007, 08:03 PM
Posting Guru

Jebadiah04 has a good reputation on FTE.Jebadiah04 has a good reputation on FTE.Jebadiah04 has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by webmaster
If you can find 4 other people interested we'd be willing to start a Montana chapter.

.... i live in montana....
Old 01-29-2007, 09:36 AM
Elder User

Clux it dont take much to move one up from idaho city
keith
Old 02-03-2007, 02:25 PM
Freshman User

77'Sam is starting off with a positive reputation.
I actually live in Ontario Oregon, but I claim Idaho. Eastern Oregon is, demographically, an entirely different state than Oregon (Bend-West). I drive a 77 F150 with a 300 inline six. I am in the process of bolting on some much needed breathability. So far it's an Offy intake, Holley 390 carb, Hedman Headers, and flowmaster 40 series true duals all the way down and split rear. Howdy, and if anyone is up in the owyhee's let me know and I'll be there in a hurry. Oh and if you like to chukar hunt, same applies.

Sam