Sponsored by: DP Tuner

dome light

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 10:45 PM
mustang_gt_350
Laughing Gas
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dome light

I have a problem. My door open light is on all the time on the dash. So when i put the bulb in the interior dome light it is on all the time even with the door shut. And i can't find the door jam sensor that the door closes on to shut off the light? I looked maybe i over looked it i don't know. Kinda sucks not having a dome light. Any directions to look for the door switch would be helpful.

Old 05-31-2007, 12:54 AM
mustang_gt_350
Laughing Gas
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
update. i found the switch it is in the lock system on the door. and at first i thought it was the relay. The relay has been replaced. And the one plug i think its a 6 pin and is only using 3 pins is unplugged I plugged it back in and the door chime was going off. Even with the door shut. So that is why the previous owner unplugged it. So i am thinking it is a stuck/broken switch in the door lock itself. I will check it out farther later today. I also found some cut wires with a tag on it that says somthing about Customer access? i think owner before had a brake controller? any ideas about this? i am also trying to track down the reason my speedo isn't working but the odometer is...