Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dp on the way. . .

Old 11-15-2006, 08:28 PM
Hiflyer746
Posting Guru
Hiflyer746 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Hiflyer746 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Dp on the way. . .

I ordered my DP chip yesterday, it should have shipped out today. I ordered some sort of economy tune, a tow tune, race and extreme. I also got a nostart. I'm not sure whatthe power levels of my tunes are because of my other mods. So we'll See. I'll keep you all posted.
Tim

Old 11-15-2006, 08:55 PM
empiretc
Post Fiend
empiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to beholdempiretc is a splendid one to behold
Talk about an early xmas present, HiFlyer. You will be flying high now, lol!!!

Old 11-15-2006, 10:29 PM
jtharvey
Post Fiend
jtharvey is a name known to alljtharvey is a name known to alljtharvey is a name known to alljtharvey is a name known to alljtharvey is a name known to alljtharvey is a name known to all
I'm sure you'll be pleased with Jody's chip. Keep us updated on your thoughts once you get it in.

Old 11-16-2006, 03:39 AM
ron's power stroke
Post Fiend
ron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud ofron's power stroke has much to be proud of
you will love them tunes..jody does one hell of a job..keep us posted

Old 11-16-2006, 06:15 AM
PowerstrokeJunkie
Post Fiend
PowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to behold
Wow, you will love it. Then it's time to strap that down on the rollers and get some power numbers!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.