Montana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Sailor_Roy

Motor Magic

Old 08-30-2006, 10:53 AM
SLE
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Motor Magic

Just thought I would drop a line and let you guys know that in Minot, ND over the labor day weekend, they have a car ralley called Motor Magic. They have everything from car shows, classic car auction, drag racing, dirt track IMCA racing, motor cross racing, mud boggs, burnout contests, and all kinds of stuff over the three days all one the ND state fair grounds.

I personally won't be there since I took thurs and fri off from work and I'll be heading to the lake for a bit of fishing, camping and a cold cocktail or two. If anybody needs more info or would like to come up you can check out the Motor Magic web site @ http://www.motormagic.net/.

Have a good weekend guys!

Old 08-30-2006, 10:56 AM
SLE
Posting Guru
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Sorry I lied a little bit, I don't see any mud boggs or motocross on the schedule this year but I think they moved the motocross racing out to the ruthville track since they pulled the track out that was at the fair grounds.

Old 08-30-2006, 11:24 PM
Matts72
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Sounds like fun... Turkey season opens this weekend.... mmmmmmmmmmm turkey.... deep fried.......mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Old 08-31-2006, 02:14 PM
big hoss 29
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Matts72
Sounds like fun... Turkey season opens this weekend.... mmmmmmmmmmm turkey.... deep fried.......mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Me and the missus were coming back from Red Lodge a couple of weeks ago and I saw quite a few gobblers tempting me to swerve the truck and bring dinner home.

Old 08-31-2006, 07:31 PM
Matts72
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
There are a lot of turkeys right in that area, along with pheasants and goofy mountain grouse. I'm going with a couple friends and I'm not sure where their spot is.

Search this Thread