Notices

Cleaning cloth interior.

Old 07-22-2006, 08:25 PM
79f-250custom
Posting Guru
79f-250custom is starting off with a positive reputation.
Cleaning cloth interior.

hey guys
i cleaned all of the junk out of my back seat and my blue cloth carpet is dirty as heck. i vacumed it out and its still stained. i also have stains on my seats. i was wordering how most of you get your looking good again. i just want it to look clean again.
Mitch

Last edited by 79f-250custom; 07-22-2006 at 08:28 PM.
Old 07-22-2006, 09:59 PM
wickymustang
Posting Guru
wickymustang is starting off with a positive reputation.
I use Resolve spray cleaner with the brush attached to the can on the stains, then my moms carpet/apholstry shampoo machine on everything. The resolve is because my dad used it in his big rigs for as long as he can remember and it always worked for him.

Old 07-27-2006, 12:08 AM
ford_mudd_runner
Senior User
ford_mudd_runner is starting off with a positive reputation.
i work in a detailing shop and we have a multi purpose cleaner called 713.

but if you take mean green or simple green and mix a bottle of it 3/4 waterand 1/4 simple or mean green then soak the area you want to clean with it and scrub it with a very hard brisle brush. you must put alot of pressure and scrub in a few diffrent directions. but it sholuld come out.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.