New Project

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 11:52 PM
kennedyford
Fleet Mechanic
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
JN build your own and convert to KOH and you will be happy. There are tons of waste totes and ol water heaters for you to get. The only thing you need to buy is chems pvc and a pump maybe. Fabman is the go to guy. Im doing the best I can to keep up and squeez that ol farts brains for all info. Troy...ha ha

Old 06-08-2006, 06:46 AM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by kennedyford
JN build your own and convert to KOH and you will be happy. There are tons of waste totes and ol water heaters for you to get. The only thing you need to buy is chems pvc and a pump maybe. Fabman is the go to guy. Im doing the best I can to keep up and squeez that ol farts brains for all info. Troy...ha ha
Who you callin an "old fart" you young whipper-snapper

FABoldfartMANDELUX.

Old 06-13-2006, 08:47 PM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Quick update: Spent the last 2 days in Idaho with SSI Food Service Division...............WOW! The plant produces 30,000 gal PER WEEK! The plant I've designed for them will use 1/4 of the oil they generate. Once it is up and running and they are comfortable with running it the plan is to expand to 120,000 gal/mo. The "been counters" report said capital costs will be returned within 90 days of start-up. We came to a final agreement on the contract, $150,000 budget, compleation within 120 days, for every $1,000 under budget I receive a $200 bonus. Upon sucessfull compleation of the Pilot plant they want me to design a bio plant for their operation in California. They also showed me the blueprints for a new plant they are planning to build in Omaha which will require a bio plant also. I tried to post the flow-chart for this plant, but neither FTE or PhotoBucket will except the file. It was created with the new Microsucks VISIEO Beta that I'm beta testing for Microsoft. Will try to scan it tomorrow and change it to a file type that will work. I also have the plans ready to post here of all my work, but I have to find a way to convert them to something that the site will accept. More tomorrow..................

FABMANDELUX.