Sponsored by: DP Tuner

just got off the phone with Jody DP-tuner What a Nice Person

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 12:15 PM
mtgrzlyman
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just got off the phone with Jody DP-tuner What a Nice Person

I cant really say ive dealt with to many people like this man. He calls me talks about my needs for this chip tells me everthing i could possibly ask him and was in NO hurry what so ever to get off the phone. He is fixing my programs free of charge i just pay the shipping. Very glad im dealing with him thanks to all you guys saying he is the best well i must agree.

Old 04-18-2006, 12:22 PM
Orezona
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mtgrzlyman
I cant really say ive dealt with to many people like this man. He calls me talks about my needs for this chip tells me everthing i could possibly ask him and was in NO hurry what so ever to get off the phone. He is fixing my programs free of charge i just pay the shipping. Very glad im dealing with him thanks to all you guys saying he is the best well i must agree.
Sounds good. Why are you paying the shipping? I'm only asking because I think I missed the begining of the story. Thanks.

Old 04-18-2006, 12:36 PM
mtgrzlyman
Elder User
im paying shipping because i need it back next day so i have it for the weekend for towing the camper i want to go camping just to pull the camper with that chip working . it wasnt really his problem either im just paranoid i was hearing pinging so jody is taking some of the timing out of the programs for me, but after hearing what everyone is saying on here its probably injectors making the weird noise and Jody said not to really worry about that.

Old 04-18-2006, 02:18 PM
hink10
Fleet Mechanic
Originally Posted by mtgrzlyman
im paying shipping because i need it back next day so i have it for the weekend for towing the camper i want to go camping just to pull the camper with that chip working . it wasnt really his problem either im just paranoid i was hearing pinging so jody is taking some of the timing out of the programs for me, but after hearing what everyone is saying on here its probably injectors making the weird noise and Jody said not to really worry about that.
I have had the same problem with the chip. It seems like I'm getting a lot more noise than I was before. I just had my injectors tested via breakout box and cylinder contribution tests and they say they are good. I've also checked the fuel pump and done all fuel mods. I'm going to remove the chip and drive without. I want to see if stock setting is the same as without chip. Might give him a call after that and see what he thinks.

Old 04-18-2006, 02:39 PM
mtgrzlyman
Elder User
i would turn my chip to stock and had no noise at all(the noise i was hearing) so ill try this i also am haveing the 20tow added just to see how well it works towing. if its anywhere near the 40 i will just use it when i have the real big load on.