Sponsored by:

Shocks

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 03:49 AM
Steve95
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shocks

What are some af you guys running for shocks.
1995 XLT with Ranchos on it now.
Personally I don't like the Ranchos, I was wondering if anyone has any advice for new shocks. I have my eye on Edlebrock IAS. They are expensive, does anyone know if they are worth the extra $, or any other shocke that someone has used and found to be a good quality shock?
btw. dual shocks up front.
Thanks

Old 03-27-2006, 06:22 AM
b4hntn
Posting Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb How to search

Mine has KYB Gas-A-Just which are perfect for me but search for other opinions. Factory towing package, rear sway bar, four shocks. Everything is stock even tires. I pull a heavy trailer with two 4-wheelers and like my shocks with or without trailer, and with or without 1,000 lbs of deer feed in there with me.

There have been many good threads on shocks i. e. brands and should you run 4 or 6 shocks etc. When I joined FTE I kept seeing the suggestion to search but it took me a long time to find our how to search. To access all that great knowledge....read on....

To search look at the menu just below the sponsors and go to "Forums" then "Search." Enter the key word or words you are searching for. Scroll down and select the forums you want to search in. You can select more than one at a time by holding down 'Ctrl" while you click. Hit "Search now". Waa-laaa.