1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

gettin there 1960 ford truck

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2006, 01:02 AM
low ford pu
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking gettin there 1960 ford truck

finally got to remove the wiper assy(vacuum) and put in a new pump plus a electric wiper motor from a aerostar. i just need to drill the holes for the arms in the right location. so far it looks good. tomorrow i will remove and take pics. also i started the emergency brake pedal install. robbed a pedal assy from a junk yard ford truck and so far everything lines up just need to drill 1 hole and make spacers. the cable wont need to be changed either. just rerouted. will take pics on taht to.
Anybody every channel there 57-60 truck im real low now 8 inches just behind the front wheel at the lowest point and need 3 more to go for me.thinking of changing the cab pads to a thinner pad.Found a nice selection at ACE hdw. about 1/16 inch.that should lower about 1/2 to 3/4
any ideads? i have 5 leafs in front reverse eyes and 4 1/2 drop axle.can i go to 3 leafs? 223 eng which is waiting for one more 1 barrel.anyone got a 1904 laying around. i have a front axle with spindles that ill take 125.00 for plus shipping.Iwill post pics soon.
LOVE THIS FORUM

Old 03-19-2006, 01:46 AM
Col Flashman
Postmaster
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
P.M. me about the Holley, as soon as I'm able to get back into storage & will be able to find 1 for you.