The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

Senior Pranks???

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 09:20 PM
bassproguy07
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Senior Pranks???

Ok people im a junior in high school and my group of friends already wants to plan our senior prank. Here are our ideas. 1. Get concrete road barriers from one of the guys dads construction company and block all parking lot entrances to the school. 2. Put baby alligators in all the girls bathrooms on the freshman and sophmore halls. 3. Get 4 large chinese geese and number them 1 2 3 and 5 (U FIGURE IT OUT) 4. fill all the locks with either super glue or caulk and 5. goes a long with four, hook up an electric dog fence to both the inside door handles so when they cant open one the open both and get a little shock(WASNT MY IDEA THINK ITS MORE DANGEROUS THEN WORTH) well we need more ideas cuz most of those are illegal and we can get in trouble for them...last year the seniors switched all the locks on the lockers so dnt suggest that!!

Old 03-03-2006, 11:40 PM
Nathane
Elder User
go to the bus barns, and unplug all of the busses... every day, untill your cought

Get some go carts, dirt bikes, mopeds, or anything else small enough to fit in the building, and race around the lunch room/up&down the hallways on them

Find out where your principal lives, and as soon as they leave for school, follow them... Closely.... very closely... have a bunch of cars follow him too... You could all have your headlights on so it looks like a funeral procession (and you dont have to obay traffic laws... just the first one... your principel)

ive got more... but my next one involves a 50,000 watt cattle prodder, and they get worse from there
~Nate

Old 03-04-2006, 01:16 AM
bassproguy07
Elder User
our busses are diesel so ionno what unplugging them would do. Go carts and mopeds isnt a prank its a stupid thing to do....and i know where one of the principals live n a friend has a 5 ft gator in a pond and we were gunna throw it in the principals pool one night but ionno.

Old 03-04-2006, 01:36 AM
jake00
FTE is my crack
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
you'd need heavy equip to move the concrete I think,

My sister and her freinds bought a real crappy 20 foot boat (100 bucks) painted it up, then launched it in the pond at school .

mtv liked it so much, they came out and recreated it with my sis and her freinds, Its supposed to air soon.
http://www.nwherald.com/CommunitySec...9927492135.php

Old 03-04-2006, 02:16 AM
bassproguy07
Elder User
we aint got a pond......im thinkin rounduping the practice fields.....the 20,000 dollar ones to be exact.....they take better care of em then the building it seems like lol no i wouldnt want to cause the school to lose money. Yah but a couple a duallys with flatbed trailers and some rollers could put m out easy theres only a fe entrances like 9 i think someone said get a big load of cow horse and chicken crap and pile it up at the entrances so people have to run over it and stuff

Old 03-04-2006, 02:54 AM
jake00
FTE is my crack
get a real crappy car, tip it onto its roof infront of the doors of school

cement some toilets (spray paint em gold) near the front doors

Old 03-04-2006, 02:55 AM
jake00
FTE is my crack
captue lots (100) or so sparrows or other small birds, release in school

Old 03-04-2006, 02:49 PM
bassproguy07
Elder User
hmm thats a good idea...pigeons wouuld be easier n they poo a lot

Old 03-04-2006, 03:38 PM
CTford
Senior User
Well, my school has had some good ones over the years...

1. place A LOT of paper cups filled with water in front of all the doors so no one can get in without miving all of them
2. Park all the cars on the access road to get into school so no one could get in
3. Steal the maintenance golf carts and race them around not only the fields but also in the hallways
4. Push the principals car onto the patio
Other good pranks that were not planned but just stupid were:

1. Getting a car stuck in the baseball field after a winter rain and then having the field freeze up preventing them from getting it out... although a 12,000 pound winch attached to an International tow truck fixed that real quick! I have pics, but copyright issues prevent me from posting them- but HILARIOUS. ended up in a three-day suspension, though, so not funny for him. Actually, that would be a good prank- have everyone park their cars on the fields...
2. Another was riding a dirt bike down the bleachers in morning assembly- got halfway down and crashed, rider rolls down the bleachers and the bike went flying- BEST ASSEMBLY EVER! BTW- no injuries, amazingly.
OK, so long winded but just the start of the stupid stuff people have done, which could take days to type up. Most involve cars, water, or dirt. But I liked that cement girder plan A LOT- I might consider that one myself...

Ideas:

1. Disassemble a car and reassemble it inside a classroom or, even better, the roof.
2. Shut off the water main at the street or well and see how long it takes until they figure out how to fix it. !!!CAUTION- ThIS IS ILLEGAL IN MANY TOWNS!!!
3. Take over the PA system (if equipped) and blast music or inappropriate messages over it during class.

Old 03-04-2006, 06:52 PM
76 F-150 390FE
Posting Guru
get you and a coupple of buddies with 4X4s fly HUGE confederate flags off the bed and right before an event is about to happen on a football field run to yalls trucks and get to muddin on the football field. hmmmmm sounds alot like what me and a few people are fixin to do.

Old 03-04-2006, 08:57 PM
bks90F150
Freshman User
I had a great idea for my senior prank, but it never happened: Freeze a whole lot of cans of shaving cream. When the cans are completely frozen, cut them open with a can opener, then throw the frozen blocks of shaving cream all over the school at night. When the shaving cream un-freezes, there will be mounds and mounds of shaving cream covering everything. Another idea I had was to throw a matress in the school pool or put a whole bunch of gold-fish in the school pool.

Old 03-05-2006, 10:05 AM
KW160
Senior User
Originally Posted by bks90F150
I had a great idea for my senior prank, but it never happened: Freeze a whole lot of cans of shaving cream. When the cans are completely frozen, cut them open with a can opener, then throw the frozen blocks of shaving cream all over the school at night. When the shaving cream un-freezes, there will be mounds and mounds of shaving cream covering everything.
This is actually an urban legend. While the frozen shaving cream will expand, each can only contains enough to roughly fill a mixing bowl:

http://www.cockeyed.com/pranks/frozen/frozen.html

Old 03-05-2006, 11:26 AM
handyman43358
Postmaster
Originally Posted by bassproguy07
our busses are diesel so ionno what unplugging them would do.
Ummm... thats the point. Unplug the block heaters to all the busses. But since you live in Texas, it'll never get cold enough to worry about that!

I think we need to be careful here. If little Johnny here gets busted and gets asked where he got the idea.... and it comes back to this forum... we're all in trouble!

I'll share one of our planned senior prank ideas, just because! We've got Highway 33 runnin right beside our school. Theres a flag pole beside the highway, surrounded in a brick wall with "Marysville High School" painted on it. We're going to hang a Mississippi Militia Flag on it (Rebel flag).

Hey bassproguy, I'm going to send you a PM because I've got a couple friends who moved here from Katy Texas.

Old 03-05-2006, 02:17 PM
skrappy
Senior User
my class is getting a rootbeer keg and a bunch of coolers full of pop, then we're going out to our favorite party spot, the one that always gets busted, and calling the party in to the cops ourselves. when the police show up someones going to be doing a keg stand and once they give us all breathalizers and leave well break out the beer! ha

Old 03-05-2006, 08:38 PM
handyman43358
Postmaster
I've got another one for ya'll.... just thought of it today...

Our high school has a "Courtyard".... if ya dont know what that is... it's an open area in the middle of the school, no roof or anything. We're going to fill it with beer cans. Lord knows we've got enough to fill that courtyard up!

Quick Reply: Senior Pranks???