Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DP Rules

Old 01-25-2006, 02:46 PM
dsldandually
Senior User
dsldandually is starting off with a positive reputation.
Talking DP Rules

Well the big brown truck came today and "Holy Snikies Batman" what a huge difference the PMT1 80hp made this thing is awsome shifts and pulls like an animal. And I couldnt really get on it hard cause the roads are kinda crappy today. I used to have a PMT2 stock with the Dr. Performance 80ho module all I can say about that is its goin in the garbage can unless I can stack it I'll have to give Jody a call back to find out. Unless someone here knows

Old 01-25-2006, 04:47 PM
cangim
Postmaster
cangim has a good reputation on FTE.cangim has a good reputation on FTE.cangim has a good reputation on FTE.
Ya otta think about putting it on ebay, you might make enough to fill the truck up about half way, who knows maybe even a full tank.

Old 01-25-2006, 05:28 PM
Fat Diesel
Postmaster
Fat Diesel has much to be proud ofFat Diesel has much to be proud ofFat Diesel has much to be proud ofFat Diesel has much to be proud ofFat Diesel has much to be proud ofFat Diesel has much to be proud ofFat Diesel has much to be proud ofFat Diesel has much to be proud ofFat Diesel has much to be proud ofFat Diesel has much to be proud of
No stackie with the DP. Sell it to some poor guy who has never heard of Jody.

Old 01-25-2006, 08:09 PM
PSNut
Postmaster
PSNut is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by dsldandually
Well the big brown truck came today and "Holy Snikies Batman" what a huge difference the PMT1 80hp made this thing is awsome shifts and pulls like an animal. And I couldnt really get on it hard cause the roads are kinda crappy today. I used to have a PMT2 stock with the Dr. Performance 80ho module all I can say about that is its goin in the garbage can unless I can stack it I'll have to give Jody a call back to find out. Unless someone here knows
Dsldan...i have the same chip...your right...it's awesome!!!
Nut

Old 01-25-2006, 09:03 PM
dsldandually
Senior User
dsldandually is starting off with a positive reputation.
Giddie up nut where in NH are you

Old 01-26-2006, 05:02 AM
PSNut
Postmaster
PSNut is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by dsldandually
Giddie up nut where in NH are you
Dunbarton...next to Concord. Ayup!
Nut

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.