Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:
View Poll Results: Will you be attending???
Yes
100.00%
No
0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Next Friday 6:30 PM

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 08:30 AM
ranger240
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 1978fordtruckgirl
Ranger240,
what, I was serious!! hahahaha

yeah, sorry I can't ever make it up to that side of the state, but my saturday work schedule is SO early, and I am usually in bed asleep by 9.

sounds like you all had fun, I hope we can get one together down here, you all will be invited too!

Old 01-23-2006, 09:12 AM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Hey guys,
thanks for coming---I had a great time. The smoke has cleared out some---though I think if I were to take a look in the attic, I would find were it all went (I'm sure my insulation smells like brats!).

Alice, thanks for the door prize---it was a great idea. Next time we should come up with a game. I'm glad Kara could keep you company and that you felt a little more at ease not being the only 'lady'. And trust me, I'm working on that whole Toyota thing with her. Thanks for bringing the dogs n brats---they were great.

Tim, thanks for bringing Josh---I hope he wasn't bored. I wish I would have had a ps2 or something for him to do---I felt bad. Anyways, he's always cool hanging out with us----plus it's nice to not be the youngest one there (by at least a multiple of two---YES, I SAID IT!). Thanks for bringing the grill, and all of that food.

Ron, once again, thanks for coming. I got to thinking about it---you've been to every gtg we've had, haven't you? Anyways, thanks for the food---btw: how was that hotlink anyways? I think it's a great idea to do the fish fry---once again, my house is always open. Maybe by then it will be warmer and we can have it outside. Thanks for the comments---and with any hope, you and Tim will be seeing me in Owasso more often. (Besides, I'm sure Tim would appreciate somebody patroling by his house at night given his recent vandalisms!).

Mike, Bryan, Ken, Jerome and everybody else: Sorry you couldn't make it, I hope you will be able to make it to the next one. Hopefully with any luck it will be planned with more than one week's notice.

Thanks again for all the food guys! lol---this poor college student now has something to eat for the next couple weeks. Really, thank you. I'll pay you all back sometime soon---God willing.

STan

Old 01-23-2006, 09:43 AM
cigarxtc
Postmaster
Originally Posted by Traxxis
you've been to every gtg we've had, haven't you? Anyways, thanks for the food---btw: how was that hotlink anyways?

STan
hmm.....I think yer right, except that one meeting at Incredible Pizza where some of ya'll sat at different locations. I'm working on my "FTE GTG Badge".

That Reasors hot link was actually very tastey. It had just the right amount of spice to not make it overpower the meat flavor but still make my nose run and forehead sweat. And I wasn't "paying for it" all weekend long. heheheheeh I'm gonna have to pick up some more next time we're at Reasors.

Old 01-23-2006, 01:28 PM
MikeB 88
Fleet Mechanic
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sounds like a good time was had by all. Sorry I couldn't make it, but working Thursday night and working on my truck almost all day friday, I needed some sleep. Hopefully I'll make the next one.

Stan, From reading the posts here, sounds like you've joined the Owasso police force. Is that right?

Alice, I'll try to stop in at Walmart before you leave and say hi.

Mike

Old 01-24-2006, 09:37 AM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Originally Posted by MikeB 88
Stan, From reading the posts here, sounds like you've joined the Owasso police force. Is that right?
Mike
Mike, this is somewhat correct. Actually, I am in the running for the Highway Patrol academy which starts in May. I am on my fourth or fifth interview---next is a polygraph test. However, last week I went in for an interview at Owasso for a non-patrolman job, and the Assistant Chief told me that he wanted me to apply for a patrol position there---which will interview in about a month or so.

Fingers crossed for the Owasso job----that has always been my long term goal.

STan