New Member Introductions New to FTE? Introduce yourself here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Hello new guy from Nor cal / nevada anybody near here?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2005, 10:01 PM
Andrew king
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello new guy from Nor cal / nevada anybody near here?

Hello I just bought my wife a 00 x diesel 4x4 with 80,000 miles on it. Decided after alot of thought to go with the old 7.3 instead of buying a x with a 6.0 in it. Ive spent a few hours ok alot of hours just reading all of the great simple and inexpensive mods to do to it. I had a 96 psd dually crew cab that I finally sold about 2 years ago with 450,000 miles on it. All I ever did to it was injectors 2 zf 5spd transmissions and alot of tires and brakes and changed the oil religously. I pulled a 4 car trailer all over the place with it and a 53 foot enclosed. I was wondering if there were any members in the Susanville CA or Reno Nevada area that could help guide me with some of my mods. This website is great. Im planning on doing the zoodad mod and the ccv mod as well as the exhaust break mod in the next few weeks as well as the adjustable throttle mod for highe idle in cold weather. Thanks for all the great info on this website. Any info or help or suggestions or just to say hi Pm me thanks, Andy

Old 11-16-2005, 10:53 PM
TigerDan
Hotshot
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Hi Andy and welcome to FTE! Please take a moment to check out our guidelines as they contain important information that you'll need when posting here:

https://www.ford-trucks.com/guidelines.html

Be sure to check out the forum for your truck, you can get a lot of answers from the folks there. We also have chapters for the different locations, so check out the No. Calif. chapter:

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=90

As it happens I have family in Susanville, and my brother-in-law grew up there as well. I don't know off-hand who up there would have a truck like yours though...