1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Need info, So Cal Meet!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2005, 03:48 PM
imlowr2
Postmaster
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Need info, So Cal Meet!!!!

Maybe Randy Jack or Ed Oe can get me some info. I'm planning on being at the show and everything so far is a GO! Ed ke6l wants to caravan with me to the show. He wants to meet up near my house around 8AM or 8:30. Give or take we will arrive at Knott's around 9-9:30 if we leave at that time. I'm planning on entering my truck in the show, however I believe Ed (k6----) will park his truck in the lot. Does anyone know if I arrive at this time, will I be able to enter the show and park near or with our group or arrange to save a spot, etc? I'm going to call him back tonight and let him know on a time. I'm OK will leaving earlier but he may not be. I'd love to drive down with another person. Thanks guys.

Old 11-12-2005, 05:39 PM
Randy Jack
Postmaster

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ed -

I'm guessing you can still enter the show at 9:30 or so. The show runs from 7AM - 3 PM.

I figure you plan to come down the 5 freeway and exit on Beach Blvd. Go south to La Palma, then left to Stanton The Sears parking lot and the entrance to the show are on either side of Stanton just south of La Palma. Have (the other) Ed park his truck there and you and he can come in togrther to the show.

I'll try to save a spot for you. Sometimes, the shows don't like that, but everyone does it. We'll give it a shot.

Ed may have better/more info.