Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Aftermarket Products
Reload this Page >

Roll-N-Lock bed cover?

Notices

Roll-N-Lock bed cover?

Old 09-28-2005, 01:59 PM
cdraayer
Junior User
cdraayer is starting off with a positive reputation.
Question Roll-N-Lock bed cover?

Has anyone tried a Roll-N-Lock bed cover? I know the website says they don't work with spray in liners, is this true? With regard to the spool where the cover is housed when rolled up, how much does it intrude into the bed? Would it be possible to get a motorcycle in the bed with the spool (would the front tire clear below the spool, or would you have to use some kind of spacer?

Thanks!

Old 09-28-2005, 02:20 PM
97f3504x4ps
Freshman User
97f3504x4ps is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have a roll-n-lock on my 97 and it is great. water accumulates in the box that the cover rolls into but if the drain holes are cleaned there is no problem. occasionally I have had trouble opening the cover in snow and ice but you can still open the tailgate for access. the slide the cover rides on needs lubrication often but again just taking care of things. there is some noise when driving with the rear window open from vibration and wind but nothing horrible.

Old 09-28-2005, 06:20 PM
jello
Senior User
jello is starting off with a positive reputation.
You can't fit a tire under the drum. It's about 1' square. I've installed them in tucks with spray in liners as long as they're not sprayed over the top.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.